PDA

View Full Version : Apps for liberty lovers...

RileyE104
07-11-2011, 01:26 PM
I just recently got an Andriod and I installed quite a few apps that I think most people here would like..

- "Congress" lets you keep tabs on any of the Representatives or Senators of your choice. You get up-to-date information on the bills they author as well as their voting record. You can also track certain bills you're interested in. There are some other neat features as well...

- "United States Constitution" allows you to view whatever section of the Constitution that you want to see within seconds!

- "Reason" is the app for Reason Magazine.

- "Kcast" allows you to view the current market price of precious metals: gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium.

- "Debt Clock Lite" shows you the current national debt and also has other good (in this case, bad... :p) economic information.

- "Inflation" is a calculator that shows you the value of the dollar compared between two years; from 1913 to 2011.

Those are the apps I'm using right now... What apps are you guys using?

SWATH
07-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes those are quite good especially Congress.

RileyE104
07-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes those are quite good especially Congress.

I was rather upset that there's not a "Ron Paul 2012" app...

Herman Cain has his own app that allows people to keep up with his campaign, etc.

sevin
07-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I have one on my Droid called "Liberty RSS" that gathers together the feeds from: Mises Daily, Lew Rockwell, Campaign For Liberty, Reason Magazine, Cato Institute and a few others. Unfortunately it crashes sometimes, but it's still worth having. When it works it's awesome.