PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Support Survey!

Ky2DC
07-11-2011, 08:53 AM
I have noticed SEVERAL good ideas floating around the forums here for bigger projects/events that we could fundraise for, coordinate and actually do, however there doesn't seem to be a lot of focus or coordination among us supporters....

So i had an idea

I am going to make a SurveyMonkey survey that will have a bunch of ideas listed, allowing everyone to vote for the one they feel would be the most beneficial to Ron Paul/the liberty movement. After about a week i will collect the data and update this thread with the results. This will allow us to focus our efforts and actually accomplish something!

But first of all i want to take a day or two to collect the best ideas you have seen/had. Please comment below with the idea so that hopefully Wednesday of this week i can update this post with the actual survey.

(i will be posting this survey on DailyPaul.com as well to get a bigger sampling. Feel free to share it in other Ron Paul support circles once it is posted.)

sailingaway
07-11-2011, 08:58 AM
There is a polling feature here, as well.

Ky2DC
07-11-2011, 09:01 AM
I just feel like it would be nice to use a 3rd party survey in order to let it be more easily shared among supporters.