PDA

View Full Version : Comparison of a variety of policies between Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann & Cain

sailingaway
07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/07/perry-watch-rick-perry-has-strong-tea-party-ties-but-hed-have-to-battle-gop-presidential-candidates-for-their-backing/

Kylie
07-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Isolationism.

Why do they want to use that term all the time?

It's not isolationism, you assholes! It's not interfering in other sovereign countries' business!!

Argghh!!!

sailingaway
07-11-2011, 10:19 PM
true

AJ Antimony
07-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Isolationism.

It's not isolationism, you assholes! It's not interfering in other sovereign countries' business!!

Argghh!!!

I don't know how some of these people get away with their articles, it's like they spend 5 minutes researching them. I don't know, call me crazy, but if I were a journalist, I'd actually take pride in my work and would triple check to make sure my facts are right. I wouldn't want to look like some lazy loser who doesn't know anything about Ron Paul...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Isolationism.

Argghh!!!

It's not a mistake or an accident. Major media does it on purpose as a smear tactic. Then people repeat it.

MaxPower
07-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Not a good or well-researched article; someone who read this would come away thinking that Ron Paul more or less fits in the pack with other "Tea Party" candidates, and with essentially no idea that he is drastically more fiscally-conservative than the others, who variously supported bail-outs and "stimulus" packages and other crimes against the American populace.

Imaginos
07-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Let me give you a short answer.
Policies of Perry, Bachmann, and Cain = Anti-America / Anti-Constitution/ Pro-Globalist / Pro-Establishment
Policies of Ron Paul = Pro-America / Pro-Constitution/ Anti-Globalist/ Anti-Establishment.
Hope this helps.

Imaginos
07-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Question: What is the easiest way to follow the prime movers and shakers of foreign policies?
Answer: Follow the trails of money
Question: Who provides the biggest lobby money to people in Washington?
Answer: Military Industrial Complex
Question: How to discredit few upright people who refuse the lobby money?
Answer: By calling them isolationist
This is the basic of basics of critical thinking on politics 101
The sheeple are so stupid and even if Thomas Jefferson came back to life and punch them in the face, they wouldn't know what is the Constitution all about.

fisharmor
07-12-2011, 06:33 AM
I don't know how some of these people get away with their articles, it's like they spend 5 minutes researching them. I don't know, call me crazy, but if I were a journalist, I'd actually take pride in my work and would triple check to make sure my facts are right. I wouldn't want to look like some lazy loser who doesn't know anything about Ron Paul...

"It is the interest of every man to live as much at his ease as he can; and if his emoluments are to be precisely the same, whether he does, or does not perform some very laborious duty, it is certainly his interest, at least as interest is vulgarly understood, either to neglect it altogether, or, if he is subject to some authority which will not suffer him to do this, to perform it in as careless and slovenly a manner as that authority will permit."
-Adam Smith

Elwar
07-12-2011, 07:11 AM
The article states that Ron Paul wants to go back to the gold standard.

He has stated time and time again that he does not want to go back to the gold standard but forward to competing currencies and sound money.