PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulProducts.com Pole Signs are IN STOCK!

po14015
07-10-2011, 10:05 AM
The Pole Signs are IN STOCK and ready to ship out on Monday to you.
We feel that this is the best and cheapest way to Paint the Town Ron!!!

They come in sheets of 5, and you cut them down to 5 vertical signs. The cost is under $.40 a sign. And these are a lot bigger than the 2008 pole signs. You can see them easily from 40 yards away.

http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/pictures/ronpaulpolesign.jpeg

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-10-2011, 10:35 AM
should've used a monospace font :(

satchelmcqueen
07-10-2011, 04:57 PM
will u have any 3X5 yard signs? i need a few of those.

po14015
07-10-2011, 06:43 PM
will u have any 3X5 yard signs? i need a few of those.

We are looking at 2x4 signs. They are the best bang for the buck for actual cost and shipping. We might get these out at around $6-$7 per sign.

Does anyone want the big 4x8 signs, yet? We can get these out at around $21-$25. The biggest problem with them is that they have to be shipped on pallets. So people will need to work together to get larger quantities.

My thought is the bigger the better. But again, bigger signs cost more money. I will try to get some photos up of the pole signs. They really are impressive. You can see them at a far distance, and the cost is really cheap.

Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

RileyE104
07-10-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm not really feeling the design.. However, the idea is great! I've always wanted stickers that can fit on smaller poles and still be readable from cars.

Romulus
07-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm not really feeling the design.. However, the idea is great! I've always wanted stickers that can fit on smaller poles and still be readable from cars.

I agree... Curt I love the fact you get some much material out there for so little, I just wish you were more consistent with existing campaign design in place... it does make a difference. I know that printers and designers brains function differently though. :)

belian78
07-11-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm still hoping to see the r3VOLution style bumper magnets.

po14015
07-11-2011, 08:01 PM
I know that printers and designers brains function differently though. :)

Just to make sure everyone knows, I am neither. I order bulk and then sell it at a little over cost. I have asked for designs many times with the incentive of free products, but I have never gotten anything from it. I have ended up asking my vendors to produce designs for me. And as many people know, I only use the highest quality vendors and won't sell what we wouldn't use in our own Meetups.

I'm still hoping to see the r3VOLution style bumper magnets.
The next two items we want to get are the r3VOLution magnets and signs. To get them at a bulk price and resell them, we need to order several thousand of each. All of this costs lots and lots of money. So we need more orders of current items.

RonPaulProducts.com has no employees and is very much in the red. And this is the reason why our prices are 50% or more less than anyone else. I know that there is only a slim chance that RonPaulProducts.com will even breakeven. I have never intended for RonPaulProducts.com to compete with the Official Campaign. I wanted to fill the products that they didn't offer, and I knew our Meetup Group had the experience to know what is wanted.

Back to the Pole Signs:

These are very large signs at 30 inches (our other sign is only 24 inches wide). And you can read them at 30-40 yards. I will take some photos and post them so people can see what they are.

In Liberty,

Curt