PDA

View Full Version : Make no mistake... we ARE changing things

Cleaner44
07-09-2011, 10:27 PM
We have made a massive amount of progress since our R3VOLUTION started in 2007:

We created the Tea Party which the mainstream Republican jumped on, even if they want to forget that WE started it (http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/index.html)
We put the pedal to the medal on HR1207 Audit The Fed and had 320 cosponsors (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1207)!

We put Rand into the Senate and now mainstream Republicans agree with him even while rejecting Ron

The discussion has moved from islamofascists to reducing our debt and balancing the budget

Reducing our military empire is even begining to be considered

Much like a child at home, the growth may be hard to see on a day by day basis. When your out of town relative comes over they exclaim how much the child has grown since the last time they were in town.

Liberty is OUR child and it is growing.

Step back and take a look... and then get back to work you dogs! :D

BrendenR
07-09-2011, 10:29 PM
We could probably add another dozen bullet points to your list. It really is amazing what everyone has been able to accomplish.

Cleaner44
07-09-2011, 10:55 PM
We could probably add another dozen bullet points to your list. It really is amazing what everyone has been able to accomplish.

So very true. The Neocon grip is slipping by the day. Every stupid action by a typical Republican can be pointed out as not being fiscally responsible, not standing for limited government and such. The party is moving toward us.

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Excellent Post !

Chester Copperpot
07-09-2011, 11:12 PM
yes.. we are the unreasonable men (and women) upon who all change depends...

Pauls' Revere
07-09-2011, 11:17 PM
we have made a massive amount of progress since our r3volution started in 2007:

we created the tea party which the mainstream republican jumped on, even if they want to forget that we started it (http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/index.html)
we put the pedal to the medal on hr1207 audit the fed and had 320 cosponsors (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1207)!

we put rand into the senate and now mainstream republicans agree with him even while rejecting ron

the discussion has moved from islamofascists to reducing our debt and balancing the budget

reducing our military empire is even begining to be considered

much like a child at home, the growth may be hard to see on a day by day basis. When your out of town relative comes over they exclaim how much the child has grown since the last time they were in town.

Liberty is our child and it is growing.

Step back and take a look... And then get back to work you dogs! :d

woof!

RonPaulwillWin
07-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Woooooooooo

KingRobbStark
07-10-2011, 01:32 AM
If Ron Paul wins the primary, then it will be a HUGE change. Even if he doesn't win the general.

JoshLowry
07-10-2011, 01:36 AM
If Ron wins the primary he wins the general without working up a sweat.

Pat on the back to many of you reading.

ILikeRonPaul
07-10-2011, 01:54 AM
i'm amazed at how many people around me are starting to take Ron serious. i've seen people really make a 180 turnaround on politics just moments after i mention his policies and his voting record. keep spreading the truth and i promise it will spread like a wildfire.

ILikeRonPaul
07-10-2011, 02:02 AM
also be sure to plug ronpaulforums.com and dailypaul.com to as many people as you can . they are easy domains to remember and i can't tell you how many people are just looking for a place to learn more about him. also no other candidate has such an online precence so it's easy to get people who like the internet to catch on to his policies

Napoleon's Shadow
07-10-2011, 08:09 AM
If Ron wins the primary he wins the general without working up a sweat.Even if he doesn't, as long as he takes a few states, he'll be treated with a great deal more respect because he has gained power. He'll probably be offered some position somewhere, Rand too. In fact, if 2012 doesn't result in electoral victory, we have still won because we are indeed bringing the Party and thus the debate our direction. That makes it easier for Rand to become President later on. :)

LibertyEagle
07-10-2011, 08:14 AM
also be sure to plug ronpaulforums.com and dailypaul.com to as many people as you can . they are easy domains to remember and i can't tell you how many people are just looking for a place to learn more about him. also no other candidate has such an online precence so it's easy to get people who like the internet to catch on to his policies

I think it's better to send them to the Ron Paul official campaign site. There are way too many discussions going on here promoting things that do not reflect Dr. Paul's positions. We don't want them to run away screaming, do we? lol

acptulsa
07-10-2011, 08:26 AM
If Ron wins the primary he wins the general without working up a sweat.

Pat on the back to many of you reading.

Word on the general election comment. Absolutely being that word. Especially since I firmly believe that the only way we win him this nomination is by convincing a good many Democrats to temporarily wear that big, scarlet, much-hated R for a time. The general is the least of our worries. Getting there is the major battle of this revolution.

And I can't think of anyone offhand who deserves more pats on the back than you, Josh. Much respect and admiration.

acptulsa
07-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Even if he doesn't, as long as he takes a few states, he'll be treated with a great deal more respect because he has gained power. He'll probably be offered some position somewhere, Rand too. In fact, if 2012 doesn't result in electoral victory, we have still won because we are indeed bringing the Party and thus the debate our direction. That makes it easier for Rand to become President later on. :)

No, not even. We can't beg for scraps of policy any more. We must win this thing.

You aren't old enough to understand the fundamental change this nation has endured in the last thirty-five years since the Bicentennial. I am. The time for halfway measures is past. The Founding Fathers gave us a tool for bloodless revolution, and we had damned well better use it. The time is now.

We have done well. But the job is in no way done. No way. We must go for the juggular and not let up, because this fascist corporatism is simply unacceptable.

It will never be said we did nothing. Let it also not be said we did too little.

Carehn
07-10-2011, 08:58 AM
I think it's better to send them to the Ron Paul official campaign site. There are way too many discussions going on here promoting things that do not reflect Dr. Paul's positions. We don't want them to run away screaming, do we? lol

Thats kinda what i was thinking. Im not the best advocate for Paul when it comes to stuff I post on this forum.

acptulsa
07-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Thats kinda what i was thinking. Im not the best advocate for Paul when it comes to stuff I post on this forum.

Well, you don't bring potential customers into a store through the boiler room. But that certainly doesn't make the boiler room unimportant. Just means the boiler room is a good place to bring them when they get so enthused that they want to help make other prospects more comfortable.

What we do here is important. Very important. But so is the official campaign website.

Cleaner44
08-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Mitt Romney 24%
potential candidate Rick Perry 17%
Ron Paul 14%
Michele Bachmann 13%

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-08-08-poll-gallup-election_n.htm?csp=34news

Tinnuhana
08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Wow! Obama's approval raitng is lower in NH than in IA (44 for NH). And it's 435 in SC.I thought NH would have lots more liberals for Obama. This is a good thing, right? Lots of independent Democrats fed up with Obama but not on board with most mainstream Republicans? After a good result in Ames, NH could heavily shift toward Paul in the primary. I can't see all those independents voting Romney. And we get a sense that there's a lot of anger in GOP land about the party in general. This coming week is going to be very interesting.

ForLibertyFight
08-10-2011, 12:03 AM
We will win.

Keep fighting for liberty!

Karsten
08-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Did we really start the tea party?
Yes, I remember tea party 07. I donated, promoted it, and attended the rally at Santa Monica. A year and a half later, tea party protests were popping up all over. Is there a causal connection? I never really followed the early tea party in '09. Were they started by Ron Paul supporters, and eventually got taken over?