PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty - new website??

sarahdeez
07-09-2011, 12:03 PM
We are starting our meetup back up. Does anyone know what is up with the C4L website campaignforliberty.com now directing us to campaignforliberty.org? Are they disbanding, reorganizing or just starting an additional separate group for tax reasons? I have emailed C4L and not heard back yet (which is concerning).

I know people here have had problems with C4L but they have a great plan for organizing locally that I was wanting to use. Plus we had changed the name of our RP meetup to campaign for liberty. I would like to be able to explain what is going on at our meet up next week.

Gage
07-09-2011, 12:42 PM
As indicated in your title, it's called a new website.

LibertyEagle
07-09-2011, 12:51 PM
It's the same group, Sarah. Everything is fine. This is just a new website.

asurfaholic
07-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Will they start updating their email updates? I was getting the daily update, but it would never update, several days and eventually weeks would go between new reading material...

LibertyEagle
07-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Will they start updating their email updates? I was getting the daily update, but it would never update, several days and eventually weeks would go between new reading material...

You will need to talk to them about that. Sorry.

sarahdeez
07-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the reassurance libertyeagle.

asurfaholic
07-09-2011, 02:44 PM
You will need to talk to them about that. Sorry.

So is it just me then?? I just figured that with RP campaign off the ground things were slowing down CPL.

Tax Credits and Subsidies
by Laurence M. Vance | 06/21/11 - this was the last update sent on July 6

Paulatized
07-09-2011, 07:15 PM
I received this from them on July 6:

Dear Campaign for Liberty member,

Due to website transition, the Campaign for Liberty Daily Update is discontinued until further notice.

Thank you for your patience.

For Liberty,

Campaign for Liberty staff