PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich Confirms He Saw UFO

Bradley in DC
10-31-2007, 09:46 AM
[ok, I'm a HUGE X-Files fan, but he's finished now]

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2007/10/31/kucinich_confirms_he_saw_ufo.html

Kucinich Confirms He Saw UFO
In last night's Democratic debate, Rep. Dennis Kucinich confirmed an account in actress Shirley MacLaine’s new book that he saw a UFO at her home in Washington state, CNN reports.

Said Kucinich: "It was an unidentified flying object, OK? It's, like, it's unidentified. I saw something. I'm also going to move my campaign office to Roswell, New Mexico, and other one in Exeter, New Hampshire, OK? And also, you have to keep in mind that more -- that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO and also that more people in this country have seen UFOs than I think approve of George Bush's presidency."

Political Books has more on the incident.

Bradley in DC
10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
and just for kicks

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/10/31/kucinich-questions-bushs-mental-health/

CraigMcCra
10-31-2007, 10:35 AM
So what. Ronald Reagan openly believed in alien visitation also. I have seen something that I can't explain I was with 8 people. There is something definitly in our skies and i don't think it is should be a subject of ridicule much longer. What it is can be up to debate but I think it is closeminded to rule out that we are alone in an infinite universe.

jgmaynard
10-31-2007, 10:42 AM
Anybody ever see that episode of Frasier when Fraiser and Niles were backing a Congressional candidate who thought he had been abducted? Just remembered that....

JM

werdd
10-31-2007, 10:55 AM
im pissed i havent seen a UFO

johngr
10-31-2007, 11:05 AM
We've been hearing more and more of that shit lately. They're getting us used to the idea (they started in 1936 with the War of the Worlds radio show as a test run and the movie Things to Come).

Four main ways they'll bring in the new world order: climate/weather (they've had the technology for awhile), epidemics (manufactured and real), "terrorism" (and world wars) and "aliens". How much you want to bet they'll be calling their fake aliens "terrorists".

nullvalu
10-31-2007, 11:05 AM
im pissed SETI hasn't found anything yet.. like, WTF.. there are only 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe..

Bradley in DC
10-31-2007, 11:06 AM
So what. Ronald Reagan openly believed in alien visitation also. I have seen something that I can't explain I was with 8 people. There is something definitly in our skies and i don't think it is should be a subject of ridicule much longer. What it is can be up to debate but I think it is closeminded to rule out that we are alone in an infinite universe.

Reagan was never as far down in the polls as Kucinch. Whether it should or not, this finishs him off--which is good for us: now that Gravela and Kucinich are effectively out, Dr. Paul is the only viable peace candidate.

Madison
10-31-2007, 11:07 AM
I've seen one too.

ARealConservative
10-31-2007, 11:08 AM
I didn't read the replies, but Barry Goldwater was quite famous for his fascination with UFO's.

CurtisLow
10-31-2007, 11:23 AM
I've seen one. I am part of the 14%

aravoth
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
im pissed SETI hasn't found anything yet.. like, WTF.. there are only 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe..

SETI won't. It's a joke. If you wanted to listen to an alien, why would you stick to the microwave?

werdd
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
you have got to be the most ignorant person to think that out there among thousands of stars and planets, there isnt a place that has similar conditions to us, that can harness life similar to our own, both more primitive, and advanced.

Rather or not they have been here, i dontknow.

freelance
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
When I was in college, I was out with a group of girlfriends driving around (we called it cruising back then) one night, and we all saw this strange-looking thing sort of hovering. I come from an airline family, have spent most of my life around aircraft, and this was not an airplane. It could have been some new-fangled helicopter, but we called the police anyway. That was back in 1973, back in the days when the police talked with and served and protected "civilians" rather than tasering them.

When we got back to the dorm, we told the head RA, who thought we were all nuts. WELL, the next day, the radio carried a news segment stating that many local residents, along with several police officers had reported a UFO the night before. We couldn't believe our ears.

If that makes a person crazy, then... whatever.

If I were running for office, that episode might be something that I wouldn't volunteer for public consumption.

P.S. Sorry, no YouTube or photos.

CraigMcCra
10-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Read religious texts and take a look at some ancient artwork. ET's have been here since our creation and probably had something to do with our creation. www.ufoartwork.com

werdd
10-31-2007, 11:53 AM
When I was in college, I was out with a group of girlfriends driving around (we called it cruising back then) one night, and we all saw this strange-looking thing sort of hovering. I come from an airline family, have spent most of my life around aircraft, and this was not an airplane. It could have been some new-fangled helicopter, but we called the police anyway. That was back in 1973, back in the days when the police talked with and served and protected "civilians" rather than tasering them.

When we got back to the dorm, we told the head RA, who thought we were all nuts. WELL, the next day, the radio carried a news segment stating that many local residents, along with several police officers had reported a UFO the night before. We couldn't believe our ears.

If that makes a person crazy, then... whatever.

If I were running for office, that episode might be something that I wouldn't volunteer for public consumption.

P.S. Sorry, no YouTube or photos.

you should of uploaded it to youtube ;)

Paulitician
10-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I've seen an unidentified floating object... I think it was a ghost... not too sure, it was early in the morning when I was walking down the steet one day.

freelance
10-31-2007, 01:50 PM
you should of uploaded it to youtube ;)

Yeah, I know. No pics, no YouTube, it didn't happen. LOL!

reaver
10-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Never seen a UFO but ghosts exist.
They really do. But people are afraid of ghosts so they imagine ghosts a lot.

Aliens might have something to do with the missing links that science has been after forever.

If I'm not mistaken Tom Cruise expects aliens to come back in a few years and take him and his family.

erowe1
10-31-2007, 02:01 PM
you have got to be the most ignorant person to think that out there among thousands of stars and planets, there isnt a place that has similar conditions to us, that can harness life similar to our own, both more primitive, and advanced.

Rather or not they have been here, i dontknow.

Well, since many, many, many people believe exactly that, then how could it be a mark of "the most ignorant person"?

Besides, the math has already been done. With all the size of the universe, all the number of stars, and all the time since their inception, the chances of life being able to exist anywhere, much less evolve are still practically zero. It is only by a miracle that a planet like earth exists here at all.

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 02:03 PM
We've been hearing more and more of that shit lately. They're getting us used to the idea (they started in 1936 with the War of the Worlds radio show as a test run and the movie Things to Come).

Four main ways they'll bring in the new world order: climate/weather (they've had the technology for awhile), epidemics (manufactured and real), "terrorism" (and world wars) and "aliens". How much you want to bet they'll be calling their fake aliens "terrorists".

Agreed. It may be real or manuf. whatever they are they arent friendly & here to be our friends.....its for a purpose .....

I saw something once but it was like a low low low flying comet - big ball with a tail so low it lit up over my car - I thought it might have been a weapon - so I fully expecte dto see an explosion but nada - I didnt hear anything on teh readio about it and I truly could not belive it was not covered b/c you couldnt MISS IT!Many must of seen it....

There are starnger and starnger thinsg happening every day. If you read in The Book Of Revelation - it does describe demons that come to earth that look like Frogs......now Im just speculating as to what that woudl be - but ET did kinda look like a frog??? Who knows....

But in a political debate its not really something that you want to focus on....defintely a low blow

Hank
10-31-2007, 02:19 PM
Ron Paul needs to speak up about how he would oppose excess government secrecy. I don't think he speaks about it enough.

reaver
10-31-2007, 02:36 PM
There are starnger and starnger thinsg happening every day. If you read in The Book Of Revelation - it does describe demons that come to earth that look like Frogs......now Im just speculating as to what that woudl be - but ET did kinda look like a frog??? Who knows....

http://red.blogs.aol.com/dyn/userimages/0000000000/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/5000/700/95743/34274.jpg
http://www.michaelturco.com/images/Tanzanian%20bigeyed%20treefrog.JPG

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 02:49 PM
http://red.blogs.aol.com/dyn/userimages/0000000000/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/90000/5000/700/95743/34274.jpg
http://www.michaelturco.com/images/Tanzanian%20bigeyed%20treefrog.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - yes your right - they are here but sadly tied up in rehab

Sir VotesALot
10-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Time for a UFO tax.

ThePieSwindler
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Well, since many, many, many people believe exactly that, then how could it be a mark of "the most ignorant person"?

Besides, the math has already been done. With all the size of the universe, all the number of stars, and all the time since their inception, the chances of life being able to exist anywhere, much less evolve are still practically zero. It is only by a miracle that a planet like earth exists here at all.

Although i believe life exists elsewhere in the universe, i believe it is almost all microbial life. Think about it for 95% of life's history, microbes were the only form of life, the only "kingdom". For the other 5% of time, life has evolved rapidly (at least on a universal timescale). The chance that an advanced race of beings, one that has evolved far beyond our own, is almost nil, as you state.

The main thing that makes be skeptical about alien visitations in the form of UFOs is that even if we are being visited, it is clearly only one race that would be visiting us, based on the probability of the matter. Yet, it seems that UFOs come in all shapes, sizes, and form of visitation. Perhaps it is time travellers of our own race?

All i know is that UFO siting is a common phenomenon, but what i also know is that no one has ever been able to prove the phenomenon beyond simply anecdotal observation. While the mass observation does lend anecdotal information some creedence, it also does not lend it scientific status, as no real data on the matter has been gathered.