PDA

View Full Version : Find out who your friends or relatives support for president in 2012!

rp08orbust
07-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Do you have a friend or relative you're wondering if you've finally converted to Ron Paul but who you're too afraid to ask or who is too proud to admit it? Well you're in luck, because now you can find out! I have $9 worth of CallFire credit that I need to use up (I've switched to using Dynamic Interactive for robopolling) and I have just the way to do it:

As a last-minute fundraiser to keep the robopolling going over the weekend, I'm making the following offer: Anyone who donates $4 (the approximate cost of identifying two Ron Paul supporters in Iowa) gets to have my robopoll question sent to the phone number of their choice. Up to three call attempts will be made. You can specify the choices and candidate ordering. See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?302770-Iowa-Robopoll-Report-7-11-2011-Most-successful-yet! for instructions on donating. Stick your specifications in the PayPal note and please specify the time zone and your preferred call time.

The minimum payment accepted by Dynamic Interactive is $150, and I currently have $23 in my PayPal account. We'd need to raise $127 before 5pm Pacific.

rp08orbust
07-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Bump

rp08orbust
07-12-2011, 02:00 PM
I thought this was pretty amusing and might get people donating.

Let's get the project's cash balance up to $600 by 5pm Pacific so I can get the 14% discount with a deposit at Dynamic Interactive today!

dannno
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Wow that's an interesting idea..

Vessol
07-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Most of my friends and relatives that I've talked to either.

A) Support Ron Paul
B) Are apathetic and don't give a shit about anything.

I was really happy when a few months ago one of my friends started asking me questions about Ron Paul and she liked the answers I gave. She used to be a very strong neocon, but Libya and the continuation of the conflicts in the Middle East have turned her towards Ron Paul on foreign and fiscal issues.

rp08orbust
07-28-2011, 02:28 AM
Bump LOL