PDA

View Full Version : Leno Success Stories

yaz
10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
For all those who have been listening to Ron Paul Radio it seems like this was a very great appearance! In 30 minutes Ron Paul Radio is covering the Hollywood dinner.

www.RonPaulRadio.com

stones88
10-30-2007, 07:03 PM
this is like paparazzi coverage.

i just want to know if his appearance was enouraging, sounds like it, but i'd like to know more.

kylejack
10-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Isn't the Hollywood dinner private?

kylejack

i just want to know if his appearance was enouraging, sounds like it, but i'd like to know more.

He told Leno that he could win. Leno asked if he would accept VP, RP said it wouldn't be offered too him, audience laughed.

torchbearer

read this very long thread to learn something about what happened during the Tonight Show Taping, some play by play in it:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29925

yaz
10-30-2007, 07:10 PM
thanks

torchbearer
10-30-2007, 07:30 PM
does he mean John Edwards?

nsellers
10-31-2007, 07:16 AM
Flawless.
He spoke articulately. He did not make one mistake. He was himself! He rocked!:D

malibu
10-31-2007, 07:25 AM
Tonight Barry Manilow - an RP supporter - is musical guest if I'm not mistaken -

- when asked earlier this summer about Barry Manilow contributing to the campaign and
whether he liked his music/was a fan, Ron Paul replied jokingly/with a smile "I sure am now !"

It was about 9 minutes of air time / mentioning RP throughout the show - almost double of what we get in debates or most live or phone interviews like MSNBC or Morning Joe - and with a much larger national audience.

YouTube runs 8:44 with over 4000 hits so far . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KwY9Uzqtk

Also, NBC will get the full episode up sometime today at :

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes.shtml

Badger Paul
10-31-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm already supporting Paul, but you knw wat he said that further endeared me to him? It was this: "I will not accept being vice president in administration who's views I fundementally disagree with."

Now that's honesty. Heck, every minor league politician wants to vice president. Mike Huckabee is already picking out the curtains for his Vice President's residence. But Ron Paul is the only one I've ever heard turn down the VP slot for reasons of principle.

Forget his views. That man honesty, integrity and character alone are enough for me to vote for. It shows he's never been it it for himself.

JuniorNJ
10-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Anybody have any success stories from last night? Anybody call or email you about RP after you told them to watch?

I'll go first. My mom sent me a text message this morning, "great interview! Leno seemed impressed with the amount of young supporters, me too! catching on here too! see signs all over!"

I asked about putting those (2) 4x8' signs on the lawn when I'm home for thanksgiving, response was "absolutely!"

JuniorNJ
10-31-2007, 09:05 AM
bumpy bump

Stealth4
10-31-2007, 09:07 AM
slightly OT, but post the video of RP on Leno to blogs/forums you know of - dont be shy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KwY9Uzqtk

BLS
10-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Not yet, but I've emailed the link to just about every human on the planet I know.

I'm not making friends....but hey, it's a small price to pay for saving my country.

They'll all thank me someday.

kmj.ronpaul
10-31-2007, 09:28 AM
I had a small victory... yesterday I mentioned to one of my coworkers that "my candidate" would be on Leno that night. She stayed up to watch the segment, and seemed impressed at work this morning. She had never even heard of Dr. Paul before she watched his interview last night, but she repeated a number of his positions, saying that they "made sense" and that he seemed like a promising candidate.

Winning over one person at a time...

wgadget
10-31-2007, 09:29 AM
My 70-year-old mother stayed up to watch it and she thought he did GREAT!