PDA

View Full Version : SXEPHIL likes Ron Paul

eleganz
07-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Most of you should know him and/or follow him.

My friend, who is a big fan of SXEPHIL on youtube told me he did a few videos recently and in the past on Ron Paul and his stances, to put it simply, he likes our good doctor. I think one of the recent examples is his stance on taxing tips.

We know that SXEPHIL has millions of followers but may NOT be a political activist, afterall, he is a comedian (of sorts) and may lose viewership if he tried to sell politics to his fans (although I do believe most of his fans some generally the same views as he does, it doesn't take long for them to accept his preachings).

I don't think it hurts to approach him as a political group/campaign or what not to see if he would help spread the word to more people. I'm not sure if the campaign wants to do this but it could reach a LOT of people.

I don't like him myself but would tune in to help with numbers if he started mentioning Ron Paul more often.

ForLiberty2012
07-07-2011, 04:22 PM
That would get the 13 year old girl vote for sure... oh wait they can't vote... dangit!

eleganz
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
If you just want to sit there and mock new ideas maybe you might want to re-evaluate why you joined the liberty movement.

As for supporters under 18, I'm all for it-Ron Paul needs as much name recognition as he can get.

ForLiberty2012
07-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Sorry, my sarcasm doesn't translate well online... anyway, SXEPHIL makes a living off of misleading titles and sexual thumbnails and rants about bashing people in the news and media, and is slightly comedic. I overall don't believe his endorsement is that qualified, but if he mentions Ron Paul then more power to him... thousands of people will hear that which is great. I also am unsure of what the new idea is you brought up?

Eric21ND
07-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I know he had an older video taking about Ron. If he made new videos post them here.

Revolution9
07-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Maybe we can get the KLYPTZMXM endorsement too. Should be easy in the bizzarro world we live on.

Rev9

Nubraskan
07-08-2011, 01:23 AM
If you want phil to talk about Ron, your best bet is to send him news stories about Dr. Paul.

I'm sure a lot of Phil's viewers are of voting age.