PDA

View Full Version : Hillary supporters cry over last nights performance :synopsis

werdd
10-31-2007, 08:26 AM
LOL. Maybe if she didn't have a different possition for every crowd people wouldn't notice it...

Quote:
CLINTON INNER-CIRCLE BLAME 'UNFAIR' MODERATOR TIM RUSSERT. 'HE BORDERED ON THE UNPROFESSIONAL,' TOP HILLARY ADVISER CHARGES. 'HE BROKE DEBATE RULES AND WAS BELLIGERENT'...

At any rate the debate last night was entertaining. My summation...

Moderator: Hillary, you've given two diffeent answers to the question of (fill in any subject)... care to clear it up?

Hillary: If you were smarter you'd understand it, there is no inconsistancy in the dichotomy of my response. Did I tell you I had experience in the WH?

Obama: We need to talk about (fill in subject here) cause we need to solve that problem, and Hillary isn't being honest about it... she should be.

Edwards: Honest Hell, the beotch said two ****s. She doesn't know what the truth is even in a general sence. Now on the subject of (fill in any subject) I think Hillary needs to come clean and tell the truth.

Richardson: Hey Hillary, can I be your Veep?

Biden: I call Secretary of State

Dodd: Hey, Ive negotiated

Kookinit: Who are you people? Where's Ron Paul? I usually get my answers from him.

And the winner is....

Mike Gravel

ConstitutionGal
10-31-2007, 08:30 AM
Kookinit: Who are you people? Where's Ron Paul? I usually get my answers from him.

WARN us before you do this next time!!! LOL

kevman657
10-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Why is this in grassroots central? I thought you were at least posting a story about the debate...

jumpyg1258
10-31-2007, 08:38 AM
I watched part of that debate and Hillary was definately like that. They asked if she supported some bill and her answer was completely aligned with saying she was until the very end when she said she wasnt. I was like WTF? You like it or you dont, answer the question beotch, you can both like and dislike it!

Stealth4
10-31-2007, 08:40 AM
I watched part of that debate and Hillary was definately like that. They asked if she supported some bill and her answer was completely aligned with saying she was until the very end when she said she wasnt. I was like WTF? You like it or you dont, answer the question beotch, you can both like and dislike it!

yeah shes not getting my vote even if its her v. guiliani (which it wont be).

ItsTime
10-31-2007, 09:12 AM
clinton was pwned last night. After they got done with here she didnt know which way was up!

specsaregood
10-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Hillary was absolutely seething with anger during the debate.
The question is, when does the body count start increasing again.

Cindy
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Why is this in grassroots central? I thought you were at least posting a story about the debate...

Yes, this should be in General Politics & Other forum.

Paul supporters cry even louder when Paul gets mistreated with an unfair bias in the debates too.

Maybe now that it happened to one of Americas favorites and a media darling, Americans will realize what Paul supporters have been groaning about regarding unfair treatment in the debates.

Hillary had her double speak time in the hot seat coming to her though and I'm glad it happened. Who knows how many Americans beleived her responces or are now gaining their doubts about what she will actually do if she were to get in.

Not sure who I would rather see Paul have to go up against between Clinton, Obama or Edwards. I think Edwards would be his toughest competition.

Bradley in DC
10-31-2007, 11:10 AM
LOL. Maybe if she didn't have a different possition for every crowd people wouldn't notice it...

Bill used to get away with it! :D

AgentPaul001
10-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Wow I'm watching the first ten minutes of the Democratic Debate and DAMN they brough it to Hillary lol.

She talks in doublespeak the whole dang time lol.

Original_Intent
10-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes If I was John Edwards I would have the following added to my will.

"If I am found dead in Fort Marcy Park, I did NOT commit suicide!"
"In fact, if I am found dead anywhere, I did not commit suicide!"
"In fact, if I am not found, I am not lost, and I did not commit suicide!"

CurtisLow
10-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Her lying caught up with her last night.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2558/hillary55ju7.jpg

ladyliberty
10-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Hmm - I will be watching the newspaper for the Clinton body count to rise, untimely car accidents, plane crashes, slipped on a bar of soap, and so forth - I wonder what the odds are on Obama, Edwards, Richardson, et al, living until the Presidential Election? :D

Smiley Gladhands
10-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Hmm - I will be watching the newspaper for the Clinton body count to rise, untimely car accidents, plane crashes, slipped on a bar of soap, and so forth - I wonder what the odds are on Obama, Edwards, Richardson, et al, living until the Presidential Election? :D

They'll be just fine, as long as they do their job and keep people's attention diverted from Ron Paul.

ladyliberty
10-31-2007, 05:22 PM
Methinks that if Hillary AINT Happy , No one is gonna be happy!!!

constituent
10-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Methinks that if Hillary AINT Happy , No one is gonna be happy!!!

she's irrelevant. they're all irrelevant. in their last throws if you will.

Primbs
10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
Those Dems need to bring Hillary down. She is running away with the nomination.

Syren123
10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Hillary was absolutely seething with anger during the debate.
The question is, when does the body count start increasing again.

LOL! Her enemies better run for cover!

Syren123
10-31-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm still amazed - AMAZED, I tell you - that Vince Foster was able to shoot himself in the back of the head and STILL take a drive to Arlington! Now that was talent.

SWATH
10-31-2007, 10:27 PM
anyone have a video of the Hillary pummeling?

Original_Intent
10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm still amazed - AMAZED, I tell you - that Vince Foster was able to shoot himself in the back of the head and STILL take a drive to Arlington! Now that was talent.

Vince Foster was one of my first conspiracy theories. You never forget your first time. :eek: