PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Townhall.com

falconplayer11
07-07-2011, 03:11 PM
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/nicholasfreiling/2011/07/07/ron_paul_introduces_bill_to_stop_tsa_abuses

Townhall has been highlighting Ron Paul a lot more lately! This was on their blog today. They've also been putting more CATO and even some C4L stuff on their blog and video page. We're making progress!

belian78
07-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Someone needs to let their FB team in on this and get them up to speed. I never see links to articles on Ron. Even had one today titled 'Bachmann's sex appeal, hard to beat'. And no, I'm not kidding. LOL

Suzu
07-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Someone needs to let their FB team in on this and get them up to speed. I never see links to articles on Ron.

They did send out a promotional email for the money bomb! But I suppose they were paid to do that.

falconplayer11
07-08-2011, 08:11 AM
They put up Ron's interview from Stossel last night on their video page. I'm telling you, I think someone on their team is coming around to see the light. This could be big...Townhall is one of the biggest mainstream conservative websites out there!

acptulsa
07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
We've been pointing out for quite some time that these places are discrediting themselves. Maybe they're starting to figure this out too.