PDA

View Full Version : Attend Romney-vision on July 12th

RonPaul101.com
07-07-2011, 09:58 AM
In the question to be asked, email them real a softball and then at the event toss the slider...;)

---------------------------------------
In cooperation with WMUR-TV, The New Hampshire Institute of Politics is pleased to present you with an opportunity to participate as a member of an in-studio audience for WMUR's "Conversation with the Candidate" television series.

The next broadcast featuring Governor Mitt Romney is on Thursday, July 14 at 10:15 a.m. (9:45 a.m. arrival).

"Conversation with the Candidate" is a 60 minute broadcast recorded live-to-tape, meaning you are required to hold your seat through the entirety of the production. The broadcast will be taped at WMUR-TV (100 South Commercial Street, Manchester, NH), and participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to the taping. Parking will be provided at WMUR.

If you are interested in participating, and are a registered Republican or Undeclared/Independent, please submit your name, hometown, e-mail address and phone number to nhiop@anselm.edu by July 12. Requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, please include a question for Governor Romney.

Thank you,
Neil Levesque
Executive Director
--------------------------------

Thargok
07-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I would love to ask questions, I just hope that our movement can be somewhat respectful.

RonPaul101.com
07-07-2011, 10:41 AM
I would love to ask questions, I just hope that our movement can be somewhat respectful.

I think (and hope) we're all adults here, and there is nothing wrong with writing in a question like "How would you cut federal spending?" and ask at the event, "Will you (re)appoint Fed members with resumes based on bailed out corporations like Bernanke, Paulson, etc.,.?" Or something direct like that...

JamesButabi
07-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Ron Paul is the only candidate I have heard with a realistic plan to balance the budget. Could you tell us how you plan to eliminate the yearly federal deficits?

RonPaul101.com
07-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Ron Paul is the only candidate I have heard with a realistic plan to balance the budget. Could you tell us how you plan to eliminate the yearly federal deficits?

Excellent, and there's nothing wrong with that question.

So is anyone out there local to NH?

V3n
07-07-2011, 12:21 PM
I'd like to hear him answer a question about legalizing *medical* marijuana, strictly medical, not even talking about complete legalization.

2 reasons:

1. 4 years ago he was strictly against it, I wonder if his position has changed since then. (It's more welcome to the populace now than it was 4 years ago, will he be seen as 'out of touch' if he's still against it, or 'just another flip-flop' if he's for it.)

2. You can see video of him really getting annoyed at people asking him this same question everywhere. (It's fun to watch him lose his cool.) :)

RonPaul101.com
07-08-2011, 07:36 AM
I'd like to hear him answer a question about legalizing *medical* marijuana, strictly medical, not even talking about complete legalization.

2 reasons:

1. 4 years ago he was strictly against it, I wonder if his position has changed since then. (It's more welcome to the populace now than it was 4 years ago, will he be seen as 'out of touch' if he's still against it, or 'just another flip-flop' if he's for it.)

2. You can see video of him really getting annoyed at people asking him this same question everywhere. (It's fun to watch him lose his cool.) :)

Good angle, nothing looks worse than an angry mormon politician...

Sentinelrv
07-08-2011, 08:02 AM

2 reasons:

Like the video he walked away from the guy in the wheel chair? I love to show that video to people. They immediately turn on Romney after watching his behavior there.

cdc482
07-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Romney, you've changed your views from one extreme to the other on abortion, the war, medical care, ...... How do we know you won't change again once you're in office?

RonPaul101.com
07-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Send in these good questions...
-------------------
Thank you for your interest in the Mitt Romney "Conversation with the Candidate" taping. Due to an overwhelming response, we're no longer taking requests for audience seating. However, you may submit a question for Gov. Romney on WMUR-TV's Web site. (http://www.wmur.com/r/24828266/detail.html)

We hope to see you at the next "Conversation with the Candidate."

Thank you,
Neil Levesque
Executive Director
-------------------------

Elwar
07-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Mr Romney, you stated that your experience has taught you that the states are the place where healthcare programs should be crafted, just as the Constitution provides.
Does this mean that you support states rights when it comes to other medical issues such as medical marijuana? Will you pledge to repeal the Federal marijuana laws just as you have pledged to repeal ObamaCare?

V3n
07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Mr Romney, you stated that your experience has taught you that the states are the place where healthcare programs should be crafted, just as the Constitution provides.
Does this mean that you support states rights when it comes to other medical issues such as medical marijuana? Will you pledge to repeal the Federal marijuana laws just as you have pledged to repeal ObamaCare?

Excellent!! Did you actually send it? I think that's the PERFECT phrasing for the issue.

Bergie Bergeron
07-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Free Staters? :)

Elwar
07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Excellent!! Did you actually send it? I think that's the PERFECT phrasing for the issue.

I do not live in New Hampshire. I would love for that question to be asked of Romney at some point in the campaign.

V3n
07-08-2011, 11:05 AM
I do not live in New Hampshire. I would love for that question to be asked of Romney at some point in the campaign.

Ah, I see.. I thought you could just send from the URL but the page says they will only pick the "best" ones (their definition of best, I'm sure) and when you go to submit it asks you for your Town. I don't live in NH either, and think it would be dishonest and wrong for me to enter the question as if I do, since they are wondering where you live in NH.

So who's in NH - get on this!!! :D

falconplayer11
07-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Just ask him straight up: As president, would you sign a bill that legalizes the possession and use of marijuana for medicinal purposes?