PDA

View Full Version : Congressman Ron Paul Wins Poll For "Best, True Christian Candidate"

Theocrat
07-06-2011, 10:42 PM
This is awesome! Share it with all of your Christian family members and friends! Click here (http://defendchristians.org/commentary/surprising-presidential-poll-results-from-defendchristians-org/) for the video.

reduen
07-07-2011, 12:02 AM
My friend, this is such a breath of fresh air to me as a fellow Christian. Maybe there is hope after all. (Of course there is....)

Faith, hope and love abide and the greatest of these is love...

Chowder
07-07-2011, 12:40 AM
I really liked this! I hope that Dr. Gary Cass starts having good feelings about him.

Napoleon's Shadow
07-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Spread this far and wide!

Theocrat
07-07-2011, 03:35 PM
My friend, this is such a breath of fresh air to me as a fellow Christian. Maybe there is hope after all. (Of course there is....)

Faith, hope and love abide and the greatest of these is love...

I agree. The only problem Congressman Paul will have with a majority of Christian conservatives is that he doesn't support Israel as "God's chosen nation" on Earth. He does support their national sovereignty to handle their own affairs, and I see that as living by the principle of what Christ taught in Matthew 7:12, saying, "Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them, for this is the law and the prophets."

Brandon2012
08-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Yea, not supporting Israel is anathema to some groups. I'm sure he's hearing it from his baptist friends. ;-)