PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul / Raw Milk / Mercola

Krugerrand
07-06-2011, 07:15 AM
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/06/ron-paul-vs-the-fda-milk-police.aspx

On May 16th, Representative Ron Paul asked,

"If we are not even free anymore to decide something as basic as what we wish to eat or drink, how much freedom do we really have left?"

Paul was talking about the FDA ban on the interstate sale of raw milk for human consumption — milk that has not been pasteurized. The ban began in 1987, but the FDA didn't really begin enforcing it seriously until 2006 -- when the government began sting operations and armed raids of dairy farmers and their willing customers.

and from Mercola's comments:

I actually interviewed him last week on the raw milk issue and will be posting the interview on Saturday July 16th

Regardless of on what side of Mercola you land ... he has a following ... and is getting the word out on Ron Paul.

Deborah K
07-06-2011, 08:21 AM
The bottom line is, as long as we allow the government to control of our health system, it opens the door for them to control every aspects of our lives, because our mental and physical health are reflective of everything we do to our minds and bodies. Example: Raw milk must be banned because of the health risks, and the goverment controlled healthcare system can't afford people taking unnecessary risks.

TCE
07-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Mercola has been pro-Ron Paul from the very beginning. I remember receiving emails in 2007 and 2008 regarding Dr. Paul. That was part of how I got started. Love him or hate him, he's an ally to Dr. Paul.