PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Graham: Gadhafi, like Hitler, is serious about attacking Europe

RonPaulFanInGA
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/169749-sen-graham-gadhafi-like-hitler-is-serious-about-attacking-europe

Carehn
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I would be as well if they killed my kid and bombed my town. Lets go Gadhafi!!! Score one for the underdog.

BrendenR
07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
A man who can't put down a rebellion in his own country, who has no air force, is going to go out of his way to attack first world nations, who are fully capable of wiping this guy off the map if he did so, is, according to Sen. Graham:
a national security nightmare for this country [USA -ed].

lmao

RonPaulFanInGA
07-05-2011, 06:40 PM
A man who can't put down a rebellion in his own country

Well, to be fair: Gaddafi could and was just about going to before the foreign intervention.

HOLLYWOOD
07-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Well that's odd of Senator Lindsey Graham, your irony of attacking Muammar Qaddafi by calling him Hitler, while using Nazi Propaganda Tactics... what a Nickle and Dime political hack.

Carehn
07-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Its to bad Gadhafi and Graham just can't settle this them self's. Like a fight to the death on pay per view. For those who don't know, Gadhafi would stomp graham and obama into the ground. He is like a god.

If i had to live under a tyrannical dictator, Gadhafi would be 2nd on my list right after Obama.

Vessol
07-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Sen. Graham, like Hitler, is a fucking douchebag facist.

James Madison
07-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I wonder what would happen if Libyan drones dropped a few love bombs on Washington? Hmmmmm.

Kylie
07-05-2011, 10:34 PM
I wonder what would happen if Libyan drones dropped a few love bombs on Washington? Hmmmmm. We would save billions instantly./ sarcasm

Give me liberty
07-05-2011, 10:51 PM
More lies by Graham as usual huh? who has been pro bush and pro iraqi war since bush, how come senator Lindsey Graham was re elected? i guess money brought him into office.

RP Supporter
07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
We so have to get a Republican to beat this guy in 2014. Hopefully the Tea Party's still active then and fields someone halfway decent.

Feeding the Abscess
07-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Jack Hunter, if he cut his hair.

COpatriot
07-05-2011, 11:50 PM
One word: Primary

flightlesskiwi
07-06-2011, 08:42 AM
More lies by Graham as usual huh? who has been pro bush and pro iraqi war since bush, how come senator Lindsey Graham was re elected? i guess money brought him into office.

the money-laden incumbent scenario paired with grandma grandpa voters who only read newspapers and watch fox news. that's what did it.

i just realized his initials are l.o.g.

reminds me of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0kWqJJZa4&feature=related
a senseless spoof product. too bad we are forced to take this man seriously.

YumYum
07-06-2011, 08:53 AM
I haven't followed this very much, but I have read some interesting thoughts on here as to why our government is kicking him out. What is the main reason we are involved? He wants to create a gold backed currency, and the central bankers want him out? He wants to build an aqueduct? Libya's oil?

flightlesskiwi
07-06-2011, 09:02 AM
I haven't followed this very much, but I have read some interesting thoughts on here as to why our government is kicking him out. What is the main reason we are involved? He wants to create a gold backed currency, and the central bankers want him out? He wants to build an aqueduct? Libya's oil?

add another one to that list:
NATO's definition of "winning" implies Benghazi as the new Camp Bondsteel - the largest US military base in Europe, which happens to double as an "independent" state under the name of Kosovo. Cyrenaica is the new Kosovo. Balkanization rules.

This is a sort of dream scenario for the compound NATO/Africom. Africom gets its much-wanted African base (the current headquarters is in Stuttgart, Germany) after participating in its first African war. NATO extends its crucial agenda of ruling over the Mediterranean as a NATO lake. After Northern Africa there will be only two Mediterranean non-players to "take out": Syria and Lebanon. The name of this game is not Libya; it's Long War.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MF30Ak02.html

angelatc
07-06-2011, 09:08 AM
One word: Primary

If people seriously want tp primary him, then they need to be getting active in the GOP now. He's not in office by accident.

HOLLYWOOD
07-06-2011, 09:48 AM

It's all right hear at this link/writeup/synopsis from a multitude of sources and I suggest everyone read it completely.

Three Little Words: WikiLeaks, Libya, Oil
http://www.medialens.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=632:three-little-words-wikileaks-libya-oil&catid=24:alerts-2011&Itemid=9

Here's an excerpt:
Even more seriously, in late February 2008, a US State Department cable described how Gaddafi had 'threatened to dramatically reduce Libya's oil production and/or expel... U.S. oil and gas companies'. The Post explained how, in early 2008, US Senator Frank R. Lautenberg had enraged the Libyan leader by adding an amendment to a bill that made it easier for families of the victims of the Lockerbie bombing to 'go after Libya's commercial assets'.
The Libyan equivalent of the deputy foreign minister told US officials that the Lautenberg amendment was 'destroying everything the two sides have built since 2003,' according to a State Department cable. In 2008, Libyan oil minister Shokri Ghanem warned an Exxon Mobil executive that Libya might 'significantly curtail' its oil production to 'penalize the US,' according to another cable.
Crude Reserves
Libya #1 of the entire continent of Africa and it's Sweet Grades

'Libya has some of the biggest and most proven oil reserves — 43.6 billion barrels — outside Saudi Arabia, and some of the best drilling prospects.'

Crude Grade Comparisons
Libyan Brega, Marsa El Brega
Specific Gravity: 39.8
Sulfur Content: 0.02%

Libyan Amna Fields
Specific Gravity: 36.0
Sulfur Content: 0.17%

Libyan Al-Jurf, Farwah FPSO
Specific Gravity: 30.0
Sulfur Content: 0.02%

Libyan El Sharara, Zawia Field
Specific Gravity: 43.1
Sulfur Content: 0.07%

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Zueitina
Specific Gravity: 41.5
Sulfur Content: 0.31%
Iraq Basrah Light
Specific Gravity: 30.5
Sulfur Content: 2.90%

Canadian Bow River
Specific Gravity: 24.7
Sulfur Content: 2.10%

Mexico Olmeca
Specific Gravity: 37.3
Sulfur Content: 0.84%

USA Southern Green Canyon
Specific Gravity: 30.4
Sulfur Content: 2.24%

USA Light Louisiana Sweet
Specific Gravity: 35.6
Sulfur Content: 0.37%

USA West Texas Intermediate Sweet
Specific Gravity: 39.6
Sulfur Content: 0.24%

USA Poseidon Streams, Houma
Specific Gravity: 29.6
Sulfur Content: 1.97%

Qatar Marine
Specific Gravity: 35.8
Sulfur Content: 1.47%

Abu Dhabi Upper Zakum
Specific Gravity: 32.9
Sulfur Content: 1.78%

Dubai Fateh
Specific Gravity: 30.4
Sulfur Content: 2.13%

West Texas Sour, Midland, TX
Specific Gravity: 31.7
Sulfur Content: 1.28%

Western Canada, Hardisty
Specific Gravity: 20.3
Sulfur Content: 3.43%

oyarde
07-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah , he is serious if he can .... which was caused by them and the US bombing him. He will have to do it with a terror attack , only asset he has available . This will not be a problem for him to find anywhere in the entire Eastern part of his country.