PDA

View Full Version : Report: Ground Invasion of Libya Within Two Weeks

bobbyw24
07-04-2011, 10:32 AM
A hawkish pro-Israeli news outlet scorned by many as a Mossad propaganda front yet proven accurate in its forecast of future geopolitical events claims that the war in Libya is approaching a “coup de grace” and that French, British and American troops will land on Libyan soil within the next two weeks to spearhead a full ground invasion.

In a piece entitled, US and NATO prepare final assault on Qaddafi, DebkaFile cites military sources for its contention that NATO powers are finalizing plans for a “large-scale, all-out military bid to kill or oust” Colonel Gaddafi.

“The coming coup de grace, expected in the next couple of weeks, is the hottest topic of discussion in the corridors of power and high-level military and intelligence get-togethers in London, Paris, Brussels, Moscow, Oslo, The Hague and Rome. It is expected to start in a couple of weeks with French and British troop landings on Libyan soil, to be followed in its last stages of by American forces,” states the report.

http://www.infowars.com/report-ground-invasion-of-libya-within-two-weeks/

SamuraisWisdom
07-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Aren't these the same people who "predicted" the invasion of Iran a couple years ago?

RonPaulFanInGA
07-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Aren't these the same people who "predicted" the invasion of Iran a couple years ago?

Infowars has been saying America is a month or two away from invading/attacking Iran for years.

So you can pretty much take to the bank that there will be no "grand invasion" of Libya within two weeks. Consider the source.

Kords21
07-04-2011, 01:21 PM
If Obama ever did order a ground invasion without approval from congress, he'd be completely finished. I don't think he could talk his way around that one. I think he's walking a very thin line now as it is, I think even hard core liberals would turn out against him.

Nate-ForLiberty
07-04-2011, 01:28 PM
If Obama ever did order a ground invasion without approval from congress, he'd be completely finished. I don't think he could talk his way around that one. I think he's walking a very thin line now as it is, I think even hard core liberals would turn out against him.

Unless there was a major attack on us or our allies.

Kords21
07-04-2011, 01:55 PM
If there was another attack, I think they'd have to come up with another reason than "they hate us because we're free". Wouldn't surprise me if there weren't some kinf of false flag thing to further the agenda. I came across this the other day http://www.informationweek.com/news/security/intrusion-prevention/208803214 it's just getting crazy and at this point very little would surprise me.

devil21
07-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Debkafile is Sorcha Faal (Fail) known for making up stories like this.

Would I be surprised if it happened? No. But I don't think the author has any special knowledge.

QueenB4Liberty
07-04-2011, 04:47 PM
I guess we can pay extra close attention the next few weeks. I won't expect much though.

oyarde
07-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Depends on what you call a ground Invasion , 82nd Airborne , no , CIA & British SAS , yep .

showpan
07-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Terrorist attacks in Europe will simply be blamed on Gaddafi, (even if the CIA or Massad has to orchestrate one or some) This in turn will enable NATO to use ground troops since Gaddafi announced that he would attack Europe if NATO didn't stop. I'm calling it right here....lol...the neocons are so predictable.