PDA

View Full Version : Let's try to get 15,000 November 5th subscribers by midnight! (end of the month)

TechnoGuyRob
10-31-2007, 12:37 AM
We're ar 13.5k as of a few hours ago. With the Jay Leno boost, let's spread the word to people who saw Jay Leno yesterday and get to a very handsome fifteen thousand by the end of October!

Pete Kay
10-31-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm donating a hundred. Maybe more. I can't get subscribed to the damn site though. Every time I try, it never lets me.

Many people know about the 5th but don't know about the site. I learned about the plan from youtube a few weeks ago, but learned about the site yesterday. I don't visit these forums often. There will definitely be more than 15K donating.

TechnoGuyRob
10-31-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm donating a hundred. Maybe more. I can't get subscribed to the damn site though. Every time I try, it never lets me.

Many people know about the 5th but don't know about the site. I learned about the plan from youtube a few weeks ago, but learned about the site yesterday. I don't visit these forums often. There will definitely be more than 15K donating.

Great to hear! The only thing I'm worried about is losing half the people who don't subscribe because they forgot about it.

davidhperry
10-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Great to hear! The only thing I'm worried about is losing half the people who don't subscribe because they forgot about it.

I think the site admin will be sending reminders up to and on the 5th.

Pete Kay
10-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Believe me. I won't forget. I've been planning on this ever since I heard the idea. The publicity generated will far exceed the money raised. Even if we only raise a few million in one day, that's still a story.

I donate every month like clockwork. November will be a special month. It'll be the most yet. Then December 12th for the Boston Tea Party. I'll be there for that too.

qwerty
10-31-2007, 12:52 AM
working on it all the time!

TechnoGuyRob
10-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Bump for the night.