PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina for Governor of Texas, 2014 [FACEBOOK]

RileyE104
07-03-2011, 02:25 PM
There have been no pages for this made on Facebook yet, so I decided to make one...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Debra-Medina-2014/136243786455580

Please 'like' and share with your friends.

IDK if she's going to run again or not but I believe she will have a huge chance in 2014,
especially if Ron Paul can make big waves or even win the presidency in 2012.

TastyWheat
07-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I love her, don't get me wrong, but after the hatchet job Glenn Beck put on her I don't think she can beat Perry. I do think she can win a less "publicized" race like Lt Governor, State Rep, or State Senator.

RileyE104
07-03-2011, 11:13 PM
I love her, don't get me wrong, but after the hatchet job Glenn Beck put on her I don't think she can beat Perry. I do think she can win a less "publicized" race like Lt Governor, State Rep, or State Senator.

I think people will have had enough of Perry come 2014. Three term governor seeking a fourth term? I don't think so. He's lucky he had his third term. If it wasn't for Kay Bailey Hutchison running her not-to-win campaign then Medina most likely would have won the nomination. She would have had the anti-Perry votes, the woman votes AND the votes of those who simply didn't vote for her because they didn't think she had a chance and at the same time disliked KBH.

Medina in 2010 was like Ron Paul in 2008. Now that she's established a name for herself and the political climate has changed so much since then, she definitely has a chance to finally take on Perry. You think people are pissed of NOW, wait till 2013-2014.