PDA

View Full Version : New? 'Anonymous' forum - "What Is The Plan" - 18,000 registered users so far...

RileyE104
07-03-2011, 08:49 AM
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/forum

Adam Kokesh just posted this link up...

Has anyone checked it out yet?

Would it be a good idea for a bunch of us to go over there and try to spread the word about RP 2012?

pcosmar
07-03-2011, 09:11 AM
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/forum

Adam Kokesh just posted this link up...

Has anyone checked it out yet?

Would it be a good idea for a bunch of us to go over there and try to spread the word about RP 2012?

Saw it when announced.

Requires registration. Is not Anonymous. it is however a database.

RileyE104
07-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Saw it when announced.

Requires registration. Is not Anonymous. it is however a database.

That's what I was thinking... Just wanted to know if it was safe to go there and post.

smartguy911
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Anonymous but they are making people signup. Very weird. Why not make it so people can post as guest and just moderate the place.

Who knows?? maybe its site that is setup just to gather IP's, so they can be tracked b/c they are risky to society

pcosmar
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
That's what I was thinking... Just wanted to know if it was safe to go there and post.
Define "safe".
Do so if you like. I personally have reservations and have refrained, but I have no evidence of one thing or another.

registering to be anonymous seems counter-intuitive.

smartguy911
07-03-2011, 09:19 AM
The IP where the website is hosted is in USA. The ISP hosting it is "SOFTLAYER TECHNOLOGIES INC"

RileyE104
07-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Define "safe".
Do so if you like. I personally have reservations and have refrained, but I have no evidence of one thing or another.

registering to be anonymous seems counter-intuitive.

True... I'll wait till I can use a computer at my college.

Adam Kokesh
07-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Most people doing things as Anonymous that require untraceable anonymity are using IP maskers anyway. The registration is helpful to moderating a forum, as you may have noticed here. This may not be the be all end all Anonymous organizing site, but there's a decent amount of activity, very libertarian/ancap in nature, and certainly worth reaching out to if not being a part of. They are big on Bernanke and END THE FED.

RCA
07-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Most people doing things as Anonymous that require untraceable anonymity are using IP maskers anyway. The registration is helpful to moderating a forum, as you may have noticed here. This may not be the be all end all Anonymous organizing site, but there's a decent amount of activity, very libertarian/ancap in nature, and certainly worth reaching out to if not being a part of. They are big on Bernanke and END THE FED.

How about END THE STATE as well? That would actually impress me some.

MelissaCato
07-07-2011, 09:15 AM
18,000 when this was posted ... gezzz I just signed up over there and it says 20,460 ... that's alot of new members in a couple days. Holy Cows.

Brooklyn Red Leg
07-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Wouldn't trust it for a plug nickel. Requiring a registration screams 'FEDS' to me.

RileyE104
07-07-2011, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the input Adam.

However, with rumors circulating that you are a Russian agent, why should any of us believe you?

^ LMAO, JK!!!! You're the man, Adam! There's never a moment that passes in which I'm not glad that I donated to your 2010 campaign. :cool:

Sentient Void
07-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Adam Kokesh a 'russian agent'?

Yeah, I've heard this too... but I've not seen nor heard any evidence to support such a claim, just wild speculative claims simply because his show is on 'Russia Times'. Big deal. They're paying him to get his word out. And RT has been very friendly to the freedom movement and Ron Paul as well.

Sure, it may be 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' situation because we are against US Govt policy and naturally so are the Russians - but who cares - if they give the freedom movement a solid podium where many more people can hear us, I'll take it.