PDA

View Full Version : Newbie With A Question

catchastar
10-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Im brand new to this forum. I first heard about Ron Paul on the internet. It was like a breath of fresh air to me. I became hooked and decided I would do everything in my power to help this man. Ron Paul didnt have to pay me, I felt like I should pay him! I went onto CRAIGSLIST and posted in 8 diffrent cities, ( planned on posting a few every night ) with 8 diffrent headers and content ( I also tried to warn about the closing primarys ) ( I didnt want to get flagged, thus the diffrent headers and content ) when i went back to check out the responses the next evening after work, much to my suprise I couldnt find ANY of my posts. I went directly into my email and checked all the craigslist links, they had all been flagged! I have noticed that there are not many posts with headers saying Ron Paul for President, etc on ANY of the craigslist political forums. Most posts have a uniformed header and when you open it, you might see something about Ron Paul, but VERY RARELY. Has anyone else noticed this? I have the links to back this statement up. I sold an RV on craigslist a couple of months back and posted in several diffrent cities and none of those postings got flagged. What is going on? I say lets bombard craigslist they cant get us all!!!! and backpage also. Let me know if I should voice this concern in another segment of this forum. Thanks. PS PASS OUT FLYERS AT YOUR LOCAL COLLEGES!!!! YOU CAN GET A THOUSAND ONE SIDED COPIES CHEAP!!! LONG LIVE TRUE FREEDOM!!!!!

Matt Collins
10-31-2007, 12:02 AM
Welcome aboard. Many of us have been at this for MONTHS (some even years), and others are fresh like yourself.

The ONLY reason RP doesn't become the next President is if we don't work hard enough!

katao
10-31-2007, 12:07 AM
Welcome! I couldn't agree more about passing out flyers at colleges (with a reminder to register as a Republican to vote in the Primaries) - keep up the good work!

rs3515
10-31-2007, 12:46 AM
I say lets bombard craigslist they cant get us all!!!!

Thanks for joining and glad to hear you're trying to find ways to get involved! Bombarding CL definitely will get things flagged ... I'm guessing anything that says Ron Paul is probably getting flagged on craigslist, even though I'm sure most of it has nothing to do with the campaign.

Passing out flyers are always a great way to get information to others. Also don't forget to consider joining a local Meetup group. They are always planning new activities and need people to help them out!

Freedom
10-31-2007, 05:37 AM
Welcome to the r3volution, catchastar! I don't know much about Craigslist posting, but I do know that there are people out there who's only joy in life is to shut down Ron Paul's message wherever it appears. Perhaps this is why your postings were flagged. Keep doing what you're doing and let everyone you know about Ron Paul. Great job!