PDA

View Full Version : One email to Ellen today...thats all I ask

newmedia4ron
10-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Contact the media while he's "hot"

Today is Everybody contact Ellen day (she did invite all the candidates after all)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/dearellen/

Please all I ask is one minute of ur time.

Happy Ron Paul Halloween everybody!

me3
10-30-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't know if Dr. Paul will look too good dancing with Ellen.

ClayTrainor
10-30-2007, 11:59 PM
hahah, everyone loves dr. paul. He'll pull it off somehow, not sure how, but he'd pull it off.

I don't know if Dr. Paul will look too good dancing with Ellen.

jpa
10-30-2007, 11:59 PM
done

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 12:09 AM
You don't give Ron Paul enough credit. He's charming when he doesn't think he's being attacked. I'm sure he can do a little dancing.:D

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Name recognition is priority.

Roxi
10-31-2007, 12:18 AM
i emailed yesterday but my mom emailed today :)

vegetarianrpfan
10-31-2007, 12:23 AM
This would be excellent, because Ellen's show hits a demographic that Ron Paul has not fully latched on to yet-- middle-aged women. I'll email and so will my mom. :D

------------------
Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ

Pete Kay
10-31-2007, 12:45 AM
I heard that Ron Paul is perfecting the electric slide just for her show. Yeah I know it's old, but that's just how the Doctor rolls.

Isupportliberty
10-31-2007, 12:48 AM
he should bring his wife with him... a little eye candy for ellen

rockfree33
10-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Sounds like a plan. He will surely get a lot of new gay and lesbian voters from her show because of his personal liberty message.

Pete Kay
10-31-2007, 12:54 AM

Hahaha!

No offense to Carol Paul, but have you sen Ellen's woman, Portia de Rossi? She wouldn't dare look at another woman. Ellen is straight whipped. I know I would be.

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 01:24 AM
lets see if this thread can stay active all day.

Man from La Mancha
10-31-2007, 01:30 AM
I did but i don't like her.

Thomas_Paine
10-31-2007, 01:34 AM
Well I emailed her, I think it's definately worth a shot. Ron needs to be on day-time television, PERIOD.

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 02:00 AM
My eyes are starting to burn from sleeplessness. Good night. Don't expect the world to know Ron Paul tomorrow. We still have to go out on foot. one freaking flyer/dvd at a time.

adpierce
10-31-2007, 02:40 AM
Ron's too smart to make a silly move like go on Ellen's show. After all, it's the republican base who will get Ron nominated and therefore will be responsible for if he ever gets elected... as much as some people on the board would hate to admit. Wise up everybody... Ron on Ellen's show is never going to happen, nor should we even want it to happen. Ron's message of liberty and freedom is controversial enough on the face of it for most people (esp. in the Republican base) to accept without throwing other stupid barriers to why a person should vote for him. Jay Leno is fine, it doesn't make any statements except "I'm a star now", which is an important statement to be made about Dr. Paul. Ellen is on a whole different level because of the gay thing. It's stupid that people have that as a barrier... I agree, but they do and that won't go away just by having Dr. Paul on that show... it'll just make more people not like Dr. Paul that otherwise possibly would have. Promote the message of liberty, don't let it get cluttered with side issues, and for goodness sake let's think about how we're trying to get a man elected President of the United States of America here.

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 02:24 PM
bump, Name recognition is priority period. He HAS to be on TV. There is no way people will vote for someone if they've never seen. And don't think one Leno appearance did it. He's not against gay marriage he doesn't believe the government should be involved in marriage period. That's for the church to decide.

The average person does not know Ron Paul . I went around neighborhoods yesterday and not one person knew who he was.

NEED Exposure!

How can Ellen be worse than Bill Orly?

imaginegirl
10-31-2007, 03:01 PM
I emailed her show a few days ago... agree, any exposure is good exposure. & many votes are already coming from dems switching to republican. That's the beauty of the constitution - it brings complete opposites together. That's why it worked in the first place!

LibertyEagle
10-31-2007, 03:06 PM
Ron's too smart to make a silly move like go on Ellen's show. After all, it's the republican base who will get Ron nominated and therefore will be responsible for if he ever gets elected... as much as some people on the board would hate to admit. Wise up everybody... Ron on Ellen's show is never going to happen, nor should we even want it to happen. Ron's message of liberty and freedom is controversial enough on the face of it for most people (esp. in the Republican base) to accept without throwing other stupid barriers to why a person should vote for him. Jay Leno is fine, it doesn't make any statements except "I'm a star now", which is an important statement to be made about Dr. Paul. Ellen is on a whole different level because of the gay thing. It's stupid that people have that as a barrier... I agree, but they do and that won't go away just by having Dr. Paul on that show... it'll just make more people not like Dr. Paul that otherwise possibly would have. Promote the message of liberty, don't let it get cluttered with side issues, and for goodness sake let's think about how we're trying to get a man elected President of the United States of America here.

It is not our decision to make. All we are doing is attempting to get the show to invite him. It is his decision to go or not. Not ours.

Frankly, I do not see why him being on her show would hurt him. He wouldn't be going on there to debate lesbianism. Geez. :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a traditional conservative and I don't see why him going on Ellen's show would hurt him.

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Ron Paul has been on Fix Noise. His logic is sound. He can "handle" Ellen. If his campaign really does not want this they will decline the offer. But I want us to get the staff a formal invitation from producers.

For those that haven't please do this.

One minute.

Richandler
10-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Remember we too need to make an effort for Paul to get his well deserved $10 million of publicity after his phenominal fund raising efforts that are only getting better.

newmedia4ron
10-31-2007, 09:56 PM
If we contact Ellen's producers enough now he may get scheduled to go on by mid November. He will get to "brag" about Nov 5th on the show.

RCA
10-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Done.

"Ellen,

I'm whole-heartedly requesting that you invite Congressman Ron Paul on your show. He's running for President in 2008 as the only anti-war Republican who also wants to phase out the IRS.

I think your audience would greatly appreciate the chance to hear an honest presidential candidate speak about freedom, prosperity and a new hope for America.

Yours truly,"

Cindy
10-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Sent a request! Thanks for posting a link!

SeanEdwards
11-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Ron's too smart to make a silly move like go on Ellen's show.

If Ron Paul is willing to go on Alex Jones' show then there is no reason, none, for him to reject an invite from Ellen's show.

eleganz
11-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Sent my request.

While we're at it, why don't we try to get Ron Paul on live with Regis and Kelly, The View and other daytime talk shows?

I guess it would be too much to ask for Oprah to interview RP huh? It seems like she is stuck with Obama...but wait til she hears what RP is all about...

coffeewithchess
11-01-2007, 03:27 AM
Done!

rs3515
11-01-2007, 03:35 AM
He's running for President in 2008 as the only anti-war Republican who also wants to phase out the IRS.

Just as a clarification, Ron Paul is not anti-war, he's a non-interventionist. He has absolutely no problem going after those who harm America. In fact he supported legislation for us to use the military to go after terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan shortly after 9/11.

I think what you want to say is he doesn't support the War in Iraq because it is unjust and unconstitutional.

Midnight77
11-01-2007, 03:46 AM
I also sent a request. I agree that he should bring his wife.

Nefertiti
11-01-2007, 04:05 AM

This is sick. I hope if Ellen were to start making remarks like those idiots on the View did with Pelosi, that Ron would have a spine like the French president and walk off the set. Hosts who ogle their guests' spouses are trash.

newmedia4ron
11-01-2007, 07:08 AM
bump

newmedia4ron
11-01-2007, 08:23 AM
forget about philly rally rumors. Do this to ease your concerns.

Jongleur
11-01-2007, 09:24 AM
I just sent this:

================================================== ======
Hello there!

My name is Chris McCormick, and I am a fan of your show and especially your books. I loved _My Point...And I Do Have One_.

I wanted to suggest a guest for your show. I know that you have generally invited all the presidential candidates to come, but I would especially like to see Dr. Ron Paul. I think that he's expressing a message that might be very in tune with your show's demographic (end the war, bring the troops home), and he's about to "tip": his donations are way up, he was just on Leno and is about to be on The View, Letterman is probably not far behind. On November 5th a coordinated money-giving effort may net him almost $2 million in one day.

I think this would be a great time to introduce Paul to your viewership, learn a little more about him yourself, and catch a wave at just the right time for your show.

Thanks for listening!

- Chris
================================================== ======

Fingers crossed.

- Topher

newmedia4ron
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
one more time for final push today.