PDA

View Full Version : How many people watched leno tonight?

ClayTrainor
10-30-2007, 11:50 PM
im curious, when can we find out exactly what the ratings were for tonights leno?

JerzieJennie
10-30-2007, 11:56 PM
So, I went to my bf's pool match tonight, and I had my clock set for 11:30... but our two best friends, who have been together 11 years!!!!... are getting married Saturday... And I couldnt bear to leave them to watch the Jay Leno Show! I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed! I cant wait for someone to post it on you-tube!!!

The whole time they were talking I was thinking ... "you two are amazing, but... F*Ing Ron Paul is on JAY LENO!!!!" Does that make me evil? Reallly? How SELFISH! I really couldn't help myself, though...

Ron Paul 2008!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of determined people can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. " ~~ Margaret Meade

Big huggs to all the Dr P supporters. You feel like family to me :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

ClayTrainor
10-31-2007, 12:00 AM
So, I went to my bf's pool match tonight, and I had my clock set for 11:30... but our two best friends, who have been together 11 years!!!!... are getting married Saturday... And I couldnt bear to leave them to watch the Jay Leno Show! I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed! I cant wait for someone to post it on you-tube!!!

The whole time they were talking I was thinking ... "you two are amazing, but... F*Ing Ron Paul is on JAY LENO!!!!" Does that make me evil? Reallly? How SELFISH! I really couldn't help myself, though...

Ron Paul 2008!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of determined people can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. " ~~ Margaret Meade

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

haha, dont worry, there are repeats and theres always youtube... you will see the awesomeness

zbus12
10-31-2007, 12:02 AM

Ron Paul 2008!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

happy watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KwY9Uzqtk

jpa
10-31-2007, 12:03 AM
~4% of the country, or 10% of the people who were watching TV at that time.(neilson projections from another thread).

So as high as 12 million people, but probably more like 8 million.

cjhowe
10-31-2007, 12:07 AM
~4% of the country, or 10% of the people who were watching TV at that time.(neilson projections from another thread).

So as high as 12 million people, but probably more like 8 million.

You misread the ratings...4.0/10.0 means 4% of households (4.5 million households) were watching Leno and 10% of households (11.2 million households) had their TVs on.

jpa
10-31-2007, 12:11 AM
ahh thank you!

ClayTrainor
10-31-2007, 12:11 AM
that is very impressive on lenos part to have that large of an audience. Wow

slantedview
10-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Starts in 20 minutes :)