PDA

View Full Version : Obama to be Impeached?

hillbilly123069
07-02-2011, 07:49 PM
If this is true, :collins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAu23fvG1vA

robertwerden
07-02-2011, 07:53 PM
I think focus should be on winning

hillbilly123069
07-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Some consider JFK was a warning to politicians getting patriotic.

libertarian4321
07-04-2011, 05:24 AM
[Mod redacted]

Or maybe Dr. Paul is just more rational than you are and doesn't buy into your wacky conspiracy theory...

Don Lapre
07-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Have you done any research at all into that document Barry produced on April 27th?

mrsat_98
07-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Or maybe Dr. Paul is just more rational than you are and doesn't buy into your wacky conspiracy theory...

Maybe its not politically expedient for Dr. Paul to take this ball an run with it.

Acala
07-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Maybe its not politically expedient for Dr. Paul to take this ball an run with it.

Yes. Or perhaps he realizes that of all the ways in which the Constitution is being ignored and trampled on, this is by far the LEAST important when it comes to restoring liberty or saving the nation. In fact, it is SO insignificant in its possible consequences that it strikes me as being a deliberate diversion. And, by the way, Obama hasn't actually changed much of anything at all other than the rhetoric. Certainly his foreign policy is identical to his predecessors. So anyone who starts their case by arguing that somehow Obama is different and was picked to intentionally destroy the nation loses most of their credibility at the get go.

Acala
07-04-2011, 08:37 AM
[Mod redacted]

Wow. You are in the WRONG place dude. Please go away.

newyearsrevolution08
07-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Ron Paul a pussy? fuck you

Where have you been the last 30 years? Odds are you have been in the senate, congress, changing laws, fighting for liberty?

Whats your name again so I can see all the amazement and NON pussy shit that YOU have accomplished.

once again fuck you

Ron Paul deserve way more respect than that

pacelli
07-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Have you done any research at all into that document Barry produced on April 27th?

What constitutes research? Googling? Reading someone else's googling and concluding it must be true?

Don Lapre
07-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Pacelli, mock 'research' if you want.
Just makes you come off looking like a pitiful Barry apologist.

It takes no effort to find VERY credible experts putting their reputation on the line by saying the document is an unquestioned fake.

The person who holds the highest office in the land is there illegally (he's ADMITTEDLY not natural born), and he has committed felony fraud RIGHT IN FRONT OF RON PAUL's face.

Paul is saying and doing ---> nothing about it.

Sorry, it's COMPLETELY unacceptable.

If you're happy to gulp that down, have at it.

Not me.

Don Lapre
07-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Wow. You are in the WRONG place dude. Please go away.

LOL

And you are... who?

I'll state my opinion anytime I want.

Any board can't have that sure isn't worth my time.

newyearsrevolution08
07-04-2011, 09:26 AM
LOL

And you are... who?

still waiting on the response to my questions? Not sure if you noticed but I STATED a couple opinions on the first page I would love for you to read.

I don't see a reason for you to leave especially when you haven't even explained your side of whatever it is you are attempting to explain.

o wait you have issues with his citizenship check....

um what would you like Ron Paul to do again?

BTW the amount of shit that is going on that shouldn't be and all you are bitching about it citizenship? You know we all came over here from SOMEWHERE right? With all the wars, our economy tanking WHILE obama is on his WAY OUT OF OFFICE, the only productive thing for YOU to accomplish is a citizen complaint which then makes ron paul a pussy for not what? removing obama from office.

Should he just ask him? Or how does that work for one man to do? I mean hell if it only takes ONE MAN then GO GET OBAMA OUT? fuckin pussy lol

cute words

Acala
07-04-2011, 10:57 AM
LOL

And you are... who?

I'm a guy who has been supporting Ron Paul for a long time, and the liberty he stands for even longer.

You are at best a noob with an irrelevant agenda. At worst you are a troll deliberately trying to smear Dr. Paul and divert his support with a stupid, trivial issue.

I sincerely hope you decide this board is not worth your time.

Zippyjuan
07-04-2011, 11:35 AM
It isn't even an issue with a significant majority of voters. In polls of what people think are important issues, it doesn't get mentioned. And a Gallop poll after the long form was released, those who were still convinced that he was definately born in another country was down to a mere five percent and another eight percent said he "might" have been born in another country. http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth-certificate-convinces-not-skeptics.aspx More people believe in Santa or that Elvis is still alive. People have moved on.

Don Lapre
07-04-2011, 05:06 PM
um what would you like Ron Paul to do again?

I'd like him to speak openly to the issue.

With his profile and the amount of attention he commands, he could force the issue right out in front of the media and those who have DESPERATELY sought to hide it.
He could also move to have congress investigate.

Barry stonewalled for almost 3 years to keep from releasing a simple document which we, as the people who he is working for, were absolutely rightful in wanting to see.
He fought tooth and nail in multiple lawsuits to keep from releasing the very simple document.
Then he releases something, and nobody thinks the document should demand some scrutiny?

Oh, "There it is. It's legit. Turn the page."

LMAO!

Seriously dealing with a gang of apparent knuckleheads here.

You are at best a noob with an irrelevant agenda. At worst you are a troll deliberately trying to smear Dr. Paul and divert his support with a stupid, trivial issue.

Your 4,000 posts don't mean squat.

The internet is a wide wide world.

"Smear Dr. Paul?"

LOL

Guy, I'm just giving what is known as an opinion.

Ron Paul is not God.

Get over it.

"Trivial issue?"

Friggin' HILARIOUS.

jbuttell
07-04-2011, 07:43 PM
"Trivial issue?"

Friggin' HILARIOUS.

While I don't agree with your original post, opinion... about Ron Paul by any stretch, I do agree that the issue is far from trivial.

Of course he isn't God, he's no expert in everything. He's focusing on what he knows, things he feels he has a chance at exposing. For him to take on other issues like the birth certificate without something substantial would likely be about as fruitful as what Trump did. What would this accomplish? I honestly believe if Ron Paul believed definitively, if he had solid evidence, he would work to make a case. But it's just not registering on his radar as a worthwhile target ready for the picking.

You seem to believe he's just too scared to do what he believes in, I don't believe that for a second.

Acala
07-04-2011, 09:42 PM
I'd like him to speak openly to the issue.

With his profile and the amount of attention he commands, he could force the issue right out in front of the media and those who have DESPERATELY sought to hide it.
He could also move to have congress investigate.

Barry stonewalled for almost 3 years to keep from releasing a simple document which we, as the people who he is working for, were absolutely rightful in wanting to see.
He fought tooth and nail in multiple lawsuits to keep from releasing the very simple document.
Then he releases something, and nobody thinks the document should demand some scrutiny?

Oh, "There it is. It's legit. Turn the page."

LMAO!

Seriously dealing with a gang of apparent knuckleheads here.

Your 4,000 posts don't mean squat.

The internet is a wide wide world.

"Smear Dr. Paul?"

LOL

Guy, I'm just giving what is known as an opinion.

Ron Paul is not God.

Get over it.

"Trivial issue?"

Friggin' HILARIOUS.

Okay bud, let's see if you have anything beside hot air and vulgar insults to offer.

Suppose Obama is not qualified to be president. So what?

Suppose you had some official act recognizing the fact, like a SCOTUS decision and even an order that he vacate office. What have you accomplished? You now have Joe Biden as president. Congratulations.

How does this advance liberty at all?

How does this limit government power?

How does this restore honest money, a sensible foreign policy, or fiscal responsibility?

It doesn't.

Explain what, of lasting importance, you accomplish with your line of attack.

Here is the dirty little secret behind all of this: the Republican party establishment is perfectly happy with the way government operates. They LIKE to spend money whether they have it or not. They LIKE to exercise unrestrained power. They LIKE spying and groping and kicking down doors. They LIKE invading other countries. The only time they don't like those things is when democrats are doing them. The Republican establishment doesn't want to restrain government and restore liberty, they want to keep the status quo but turn the democrats out of office.

So the Republican establishment strategy is to focus the public AWAY from the substance of what is wrong with government and focus them TOWARD problems with this administration. That way, when the current administration gets thrown out and the Republican establishment gets in, they can still do all the fun things they like to do - like exercise unrestrained power.

So, by focusing on the birth certificate issue, which has nothing whatsoever to do with restraining government and everything to do with attacking the current administration, you are undermining what Doctor Paul is trying to do - restore liberty - and are instead assisting those who want to defeat Dr. Paul and keep government power as it is.

To refute this argument you need to explain how the birth certificate issue leads to limitations on the power of future administrations. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.

Don Lapre
07-04-2011, 11:47 PM
vulgar insults

(speaking to Don Lapre)

fuck you

once again fuck you

LOL

I pictured him holding his breath until his face turned purple as he banged that out on his keyboard.

Acala, I don't see how Biden would become president.
B.O. was not eligible to be president and therefore had no authority to bring Biden in.
Biden is taken out with the trash.

Beyond that, every action Barry has taken as president has been fraudulent and is subject to overrule.

Barry is in deep DEEP shit.
It's my opinion that Ron Paul would have to be a willful idiot not to recognize that the document ObaMao produced is a forgery.
What Paul needed to do was simply speak to the issue - and question whether or not the document was legit - and question why on earth Barry would go to SUCH desperate measures to keep it hidden for three years.
Ask that the document be scrutinized by an objective expert.
It's completely reasonable.

But he failed.
My opinion.

I can find no excuse for Paul on this matter and am VERY disappointed in him.

Again, Barry is in very deep shit.

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=7581

- Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama’s history that raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President.

The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut, while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg. -

He's fucked and he has NO chance for re-election, imo.

And if a republican wants to gain traction in polls, he would be openly speaking to the Obama fraud issue.
The republican base WANTS the hammer to come down on this nail.

Acala
07-05-2011, 06:28 AM
LOL

I pictured him holding his breath until his face turned purple as he banged that out on his keyboard.

Acala, I don't see how Biden would become president.
B.O. was not eligible to be president and therefore had no authority to bring Biden in.
Biden is taken out with the trash.

Beyond that, every action Barry has taken as president has been fraudulent and is subject to overrule.

Barry is in deep DEEP shit.
It's my opinion that Ron Paul would have to be a willful idiot not to recognize that the document ObaMao produced is a forgery.
What Paul needed to do was simply speak to the issue - and question whether or not the document was legit - and question why on earth Barry would go to SUCH desperate measures to keep it hidden for three years.
Ask that the document be scrutinized by an objective expert.
It's completely reasonable.

But he failed.
My opinion.

I can find no excuse for Paul on this matter and am VERY disappointed in him.

Again, Barry is in very deep shit.

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=7581

- Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama’s history that raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President.

The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut, while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg. -

He's fucked and he has NO chance for re-election, imo.

And if a republican wants to gain traction in polls, he would be openly speaking to the Obama fraud issue.
The republican base WANTS the hammer to come down on this nail.

Nice rant, but non-responsive as expected.

I asked how your focus on removing Obama would promote liberty and limited government. You ignored the issue.

Even assuming Biden was removed, an assumption for which you have no authority, then you get Boehner. Wow, you have really improved things with all your effort, haven't you? Lol.

Obama sucks, but he is merely a symptom of the problem. He is no worse than the guy he replaced. And if we focus on Obama rather than the problem of runaway government, the guy that replaces Obama will be just as bad. But that is exactly what the Republican establishment wants - a Republican version of Obama. And that is why they try and focus everyone on the evils of Obama and his administration rather than the evils of runaway government.

And you are either a dupe, who can't see past the manipulation, or you are a deliberate agent of manipulation. Doesn't really matter which. You are wrong either way.

Don Lapre
07-05-2011, 06:43 AM
I asked how your focus on removing Obama would promote liberty and limited government. You ignored the issue.

How is liberty promoted by allowing someone to ILLEGALLY hold the highest office in the land?
How is liberty promoted when every action the pres__ent has taken has been ILLEGAL?

?

Even assuming Biden was removed, an assumption for which you have no authority, then you get Boehner.

No authority?

I'm pretty sure I'm just using common sense here.

If you don't see it as sensible, then tell me - by what authority would Biden take over as president?

He's an illegal VP.

How the hell do you figure an illegal VP would rise up to a higher office?

When did I ever say that I would like for John Boehner to be our president?

I want criminals, and EXTREME criminals, like ObaMao, to face the music.

And you are either a dupe, who can't see past the manipulation, or you are a deliberate agent of manipulation. Doesn't really matter which. You are wrong either way.

I'm standing up for the rule of law.

So sorry you think that is... wrong.

jbuttell
07-05-2011, 07:30 AM
What would be achieved for liberty? I see it this way. Most people to this day are in denial, they think the gov can do no wrong. If theres any wrong doing, its because some individual politician is corrupt, of course not a person in THEIR party.

To expose something like the BC issue as undeniable fraud, would in my opinion have cascading effect on the minds of everyone in this country. People, without substantial evidence to the contrary, have been trained to talk about the BC issue with the same kneejer ridicule as UFO discussion. You shatter people's proud beliefs in what they think they know, then I suspect you'll likely change some other assumptions as well.

Its the peoples mind that need to be challenged in this fight. If there is fraud surrounding the issues we're discussing, it is in everyones interest to expose it.

Acala
07-05-2011, 11:34 AM
How is liberty promoted by allowing someone to ILLEGALLY hold the highest office in the land?
How is liberty promoted when every action the pres__ent has taken has been ILLEGAL?

?

No authority?

I'm pretty sure I'm just using common sense here.

If you don't see it as sensible, then tell me - by what authority would Biden take over as president?

He's an illegal VP.

How the hell do you figure an illegal VP would rise up to a higher office?

When did I ever say that I would like for John Boehner to be our president?

I want criminals, and EXTREME criminals, like ObaMao, to face the music.

I'm standing up for the rule of law.

So sorry you think that is... wrong.

Since you have failed to respond again to the issue presented, I assume you have no answer.

On an average day, Dr. Paul does more for liberty and this country before breakfast than you have done in your entire life. But you insult him because he has not pursued a red herring that you have not even thought through yourself and that does not, in any way you can articulate, promote the interests of liberty or limited government.

You just assume Biden will be thrown out. But that is not what the Constitution says. Have you given this ANY thought at all? Your "common sense", which does not, frankly, seem highly evident, is NOT authority in court, in Congress, or in public discourse. So you have no authority for your rash assumption.

You aren't standing up for the rule of law. You are diverting people from the fight for liberty, and insulting the greatest champion of liberty we have, to pursue a useless attack that at most will replace one scoundrel with another. If you want to stand up for the rule of law and actually strike a blow for liberty, I can direct you to a hundred ways in which the rule of law is being ignored that actually have a lasting impact on individual freedom.

I will not bump this thread again. You have amply demonstrated the expected total absence of intellectual underpinnings for your vulgar and idiotic attack on Dr. Paul.

Don Lapre
07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Since you have failed to respond again to the issue presented, I assume you have no answer.
LOL

Oh, I answered.
You just don't like the answer.

In your version of 'liberty,' we are to sit by, ignore, and allow the fraud to continue to be perpetrated against us - because, "We're not going to replace it with anything better, anyway."

Tape this sign on your back, then, Champion - KICK ME HARD.

You'll wear it well.

red herring

Hilarious.

They're not pulling the Obama fraud off because they are trying to divert attention from anything.
They've done it because they think they... CAN.

And folks such as you are who they have been counting on. lol

What are you going to tell your son about the Obama era?

"Oh yeah, I was content to let it happen. Government health care, government auto, more patriot act, more endless wars... I knew it was all illegal and a fraud, yes, my son."

Let 'er RIP!!

No need to try to stop it - unless a liberty candidate can be promoted.

Ron Paul at like, 7% in the polls.

Mara Zebest.
Do you know of her - and her credentials?

Check out her analysis of the bogus piece of paper Barry handed out April 27.

She shredded that laughable 'birth certificate' piece of garbage.

Beyond her exposure of that nonsense document, ask yourself - Why would a woman like her, who has worked professionally in the field and ascended to the highest level, toss her reputation down the toilet and RUIN herself by wrongly going after the President of the United States over this document he released?

Obvious answer: She wouldn't.

The thing is a blatant fake and that is the clear conclusion of not only her, but many MANY others like her who work in the field of graphics and documents.

FAKE.

Exposing that and taking out the garbage ABSOLUTELY works toward 'promoting liberty,' as jbuttell nicely posted previously.

ACCEPTING fraud of this magnitude just means you willingly accept slavery.

Sorry, I'm not IN.

I've told you the obvious basis on which Biden wouldn't take over as president.

Go ahead and tell me why you think he WOULD.

What 'authority' would promote him this way, given the fact that the ticket he came in on was... umm... ILLEGAL.

No, I'm not laughing with you.