PDA

View Full Version : rp should give out his website on these appearences

max
10-30-2007, 11:18 PM
It would be great if RP could say something like:

"I'd like to invite all of your viewers to visit my website at ronpaul2008.com so they could learn more about this exciting campaign and help us get the word out...ronpaul2008.com...

That would have a huge impact withouit coming across as begging

nullvalu
10-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Nice, but all you have to do is Google Ron Paul.. They should have played that song "If you Google Ron Paul" on Leno. :D

dircha
10-30-2007, 11:21 PM
I agree. Fred Thompson plugged his website in his announcement on Leno.

However, I think nowadays most people interested in going to a candidate's website know to Google Ron Paul, so I think we'll be fine. And seeing as the official site seems to be under heavy load at the moment, it looks like mission accomplished!

max
10-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Nice, but all you have to do is Google Ron Paul.. They should have played that song "If you Google Ron Paul" on Leno. :D

i know...but the funny thing about human psychology is that many folks wont perform a specific act until you ask them to...

I worked in sales and have seen cases where rookies had the buyers eager to buy but never got the sale simply because they didnt close ...u would think folks would act without being told, but many people who see RP on TV and like him wont even think to google or donate....but they would if he asked them..He's so likeable

I'm surprised he hasnt figured this out