PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: Youtube bombing

ForLiberty2012
07-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Basically, just comment on all of the top viewed videos.... say something such as:

"Restore America! Ron Paul 2012!"

If we all group together.... we can do this at a certain time, everyday. One person can be the commenter and everyone else just thumbs up it. This will get millions of views.... everyday! ... And this will take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

Who is with me???

Andrew-Austin
07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
No one takes spamming, and youtube comments in general, seriously. Just looks bad.

ForLiberty2012
07-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Because people are not already annoyed with comments that are put on youtube??? All you see are people talking trash to each other in the comments...

ForLiberty2012
07-01-2011, 07:50 PM
You can join me or not :)

newyearsrevolution08
07-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Dude I am with you, read my "marketing ideas" I have gotten a ton of shit from idiots on this forum. Just do what you want to do for YOUR marketing efforts to get this man elected. One thing I have learned about us dumb Americans is, repetition is key and if ALL THEY SEE IS RON PAUL then guess who they will remember when voting.

I don't care if people disagree, I think this is a great idea and also btw besides just screaming ron paul as a post maybe do some quotes or a great phrase that might get people to think.

other ideas

comment on marijuana videos about his views on marijuana
comment on gun videos about his stance on the 2nd ammendment
comment on any video about ANYTHING he MIGHT be able to relate or help someone with.

Its ron paul or bust and I could care less if people are worried about "annoying people". I have been annoyed the entire time I have sat here watching my country turn to shit and I could care less if I make someone say "omg" on a youtube video because I posted "Vote For Our Constitution and Ron Paul or be Considered a Traitor" to strong a statement.

I say it isn't strong enough

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 09:00 PM
stop spamming with comments and make videos.....ya pussies

newyearsrevolution08
07-01-2011, 09:06 PM
stop spamming with comments and make videos.....ya pussies

Well here is my take on it

if you aren't going to at least make videos at minimum POST COMMENTS on high traffic videos

BTW I have made more videos and posted them on youtube this month then I have since being online

Some look at it as wrong but I say... what are we talking about?

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Well here is my take on it

if you aren't going to at least make videos at minimum POST COMMENTS on high traffic videos

BTW I have made more videos and posted them on youtube this month then I have since being online

Some look at it as wrong but I say... what are we talking about?

link to your youtube channel?

ForLiberty2012
07-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I have made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0-K6qxhxc

Listen, you don't think holding up a sign on a street is annoying to people? You don't think going door to door is annoying to people? You can't constantly think about who you might annoy... You have to think about that one person you are going to reach... one person that will see the light and make a difference in this world.

Let's get this done!!!

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 09:50 PM

Listen, you don't think holding up a sign on a street is annoying to people? You don't think going door to door is annoying to people? You can't constantly think about who you might annoy... You have to think about that one person you are going to reach... one person that will see the light and make a difference in this world.

Let's get this done!!!

That's great and thank you for your effort. But you know what was missing from that video? YOUR face, your thoughts, your feelings, your ideas about Ron Paul. We don't need a bunch of Aravoth disciples running around on YouTube. We need EVERYONE to make personal videos of themselves talking about Ron Paul. If you want to fill up YouTube with Ron Paul, that's how you do it.

Frankly, and this is my opinion, that type of video is played out. People keep using the same music, the same fade in fade out text, and the same tempos for all of these. I love Ron Paul vids but 2 minutes in I had to force myself to pay attention. I felt like I had already seen it before. In '07/'08 there was a small set of inspirational Ron Paul videos on youtube that really inspired people. In other words, they were RARE. And they were mainly preaching to the choir. By now, anyone who spends time on youtube knows of Ron Paul. We don't need more of these traileresque videos, we need personalized endorsements.

I don't mean to be harsh or harp on you personally. I just think this point is very important.

ForLiberty2012
07-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Nate, let me offer you some criticism on the way you criticize people. A proper way to give good advice would go something like this:

"Great video! Keep up the good work... what I also would recommend is that you make some personalized videos that includes you endorsing Ron Paul to show our support instead of the trailer-esque type videos that are everywhere."

You came off as a dick and almost demotivated me enough to not come back to these forums... just being honest.

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Nate, let me offer you some criticism on the way you criticize people. A proper way to give good advice would go something like this:

"Great video! Keep up the good work... what I also would recommend is that you make some personalized videos that includes you endorsing Ron Paul to show our support instead of the trailer-esque type videos that are everywhere."

You came off as a dick and almost demotivated me enough to not come back to these forums... just being honest.

noted.

Keep in mind this is the internet. When you put yourself out there, expect all kinds of criticism. If my post was almost enough to keep you away from here, grow some thicker skin, because there are far more dangerous entities that lurk in these hallowed halls. My intention was not to demotivate you at all; with the exception of spamming youtube videos with comments. When you post the same comment people recognize it and it gets labeled as spam. Once labeled it no longer displays and people pass over it. In other words, it is a big waste of time. And if there is anything that we learned last time is that owning Youtube with Ron Paul comments/videos doesn't translate to votes.

If you want to spend your time on youtube, do your absolute best to use that time wisely. Make personal videos and video reply to others' personal videos. If someone makes an anti-Ron Paul video, then respond with a pro-Ron Paul video. Spam is a one way conversation. One way conversations don't earn votes.

sailingaway
07-01-2011, 10:54 PM
It isn't just a waste of time, it gets applied to legitimate comments. Right now when you say Ron Paul 2012 on youtube it disappears as spam. We don't want our comments banned wholesale.

sratiug
07-02-2011, 02:13 AM

Let's get this done!!!

Nice. Shared.

Stefan
07-02-2011, 04:21 PM

Let's get this done!!!

That video is great! It's a perfect video to send to someone who doesn't know Ron Paul that much and is not willing to do a lot of research. Most people are willing to spend a few minutes to see a well edited video if you ask them to and send a link. Fewer people are interested in reading long articles about something that they don't have an interest in from the beginning and a video where the viewer sees what is going on is also more credible than words that comes from me, since I am of cousse biased as a Ron Paul supporter.

Great job!

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I can always count on a Justin Bieber and/or Ron Paul comment on every video.

It just looks bad.