PDA

View Full Version : [video] Has America forgotten the meaning of 4th of July?

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Mark Dice on the beach asking a bunch of half naked people the question.

Eye Candy - yes
Brain candy - zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkGP7s0SGtY

dannno
07-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Ya I grew up right around there, I've been to that beach a million times.

However I lived there before all the big box houses got built in the last 10 years over all the old bike trails I used to ride.. People didn't used to be so god damn stupid, I swear.

So glad I moved out of there before that all went down.

AuH20
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Roll them right into the processing centers. LOL

newyearsrevolution08
07-01-2011, 03:40 PM
that is a great vid and yes I like "zombies" better than "sheep" At least zombies at some point WERE human. Maybe less of an insult?

I loved how clueless people are and just blindly nodding.

thank god we were able to win our independence from the nazis

HAHA I love how dumb we have become

idiocracy doesn't even begin to describe America

Nate-ForLiberty
07-01-2011, 03:43 PM
that is a great vid and yes I like "zombies" better than "sheep" At least zombies at some point WERE human. Maybe less of an insult?

I loved how clueless people are and just blindly nodding.

thank god we were able to win our independence from the nazis

HAHA I love how dumb we have become

idiocracy doesn't even begin to describe America

But just LOOK at those hot pieces. Wouldn't you rather have one of those riding you?! I mean seerrrsly! You only live once, right!?

DamianTV
07-03-2011, 04:26 AM
The Common American attitude now is that anytime there is a Holiday, it is an excuse to consume or spend in excess. 4th of July! Drink! Cholo De Mayo? Drink! St Pattys Day? Drink. Christmas? Spend. Thanksgiving? Eat. New Years? Drink. Hey, you said the word "THE"! Now DRINK!

Truth is, they havent forgotten, they never knew to begin with!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010501/Independence-day-Only-58-Americans-know-US-declared-independence-1776.html#ixzz1QzXQSQFd

TruckinMike
07-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Those poor people -- Mark Dice is cruel. LoL! "Christopher Columbus"??? Come on Mark, thats misleading! Its just not fair.

...but in defense of the sheep, a camera thrown in ones face can be nerve-racking, and Mark intentionally misleading folks didn't help the situation. Personally, I don't think he needed to do that. The results would have been bad enough. But, alas, that is Mark Dice's style.

TMike