PDA

View Full Version : RP Fans Making Noise (literally)

ronpaulforchange
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
I've watched Sean Hannity obnoxiously cut Ron Paul off when he was asked questions, Trash TV morons outnumber Paul and shun him, Fox News edit clips to downplay Ron Paul's success when winning a straw poll, multiple news stations spin his positions or misrepresent him, and interviews where he speaks for a few seconds before rude interruptions and laughter. This has been happening over and over, time after time, for as long as I've been following Ron Paul. It can be seen in his old archives as well. People have zero remorse when they twist his words, cut him off, laugh him off, and glorify some other shady politician. Make no mistake. There are organizations out there now that will happily laugh in Paul's face and end the clip. They sincerely don't care about fairness.

That is why I love to see clips like this straw poll win, where Ron Paul's fans are sick of the establishment and fearlessly take over the crowd with Ron Paul cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3vPtNzmG8

For all the times that Ron Paul has been bullied, for the times those with power used it to misrepresent him, and for the times public figures laughed in his face without providing an argument, let's quit holding back and make some serious noise this campaign! Let's hold the Ron Paul 2012 signs up to cameras of every news station that screwed Ron Paul. It's time to rock and roll at these events! Don't let anyone try to censor you or shut you up if you want to make Ron Paul's support known.

PS: If Fox News had to censor that clip, then cheering him on loud and clear is exactly what the news propagandists don't want. That tells me the fans were doing something right. :-)

brushfire
06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Music to my ears

RonPaulVolunteer
06-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Can't wait to see a repeat of this at the RNC.

ronpaulforchange
07-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Whoa. RonPaulVolunteer, is that RonPaulFlix site in your signature yours? What an awesome website!

newyearsrevolution08
07-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear

I think the GOP needs to be careful with how they treat us this go around. We ARE getting our country back in 2012 so deal with it.

Airborn
07-01-2011, 12:12 PM
yeh and this round is nothing compared to 2007/2008 of how the media treated him