PDA

View Full Version : Good idea or not?

cdc482
06-30-2011, 09:16 PM
hey. i wanna make a video or maybe just a facebook post along these lines:

"I'm ashamed to be an American, where we bomb other countries. And I can't forget the people who cheered when Osama "died." Though I won't miss this food and good times with family, but I'm ashamed to be an American, where we bomb other countries."
Not trying to offend, but in a way we are all guilty, because we have the power to stop these atrocities. But we have a culture that values money, and so we're either too busy chasing it to care or we are causing the atrocities in our chase for money. Having money is nice, but it's not everything. Right now there is only one presidential candidate who would end all these wars, and he has only 10% of voter support? What happened to all the people who believe in peace? The ex-Obama supporters? The John Lennon supporters? Don't like his economic or social policy? Who cares? The one issue the President can control is foreign policy. Ron Paul is honest. No one will control him. The time for peace was 1000 years ago, but it's better late than never.

Should I post it at all? What do you think?

R3volutionJedi
06-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I would go along the lines of... "Our government has strayed from what our country was founded on: Liberty" and continue from there

because, for me, at the end of the day. I'm blessed to be an American in many ways. We are freer than most people, but people take it for grantite, so the very thing our founders warned about its coming to pass. we are loosing our freedom