PDA

View Full Version : How much do you plan on donating July 19th?

Matthew Zak
06-30-2011, 07:30 PM
And will that amount be higher than what you did (or didn't) donate previously in this campaign?

I'm not sure how much I'll be donating, since I have a lot of uncertainties in my life at the moment, but I expect to be in for at least $100.

QueenB4Liberty
06-30-2011, 07:33 PM
I hope I can be in it for at least $100, but like you said, uncertainties in life. :(

Echoes
06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
For those planning to max out, how are you pacing yourselves or does it even matter. I've donated 100 bucks each of the last 4 bombs, but am waiting for the more important ones down the road. Is ready, ames, fire the 'big one' ?

Matthew Zak
06-30-2011, 07:36 PM
For those planning to max out, how are you pacing yourselves or does it even matter. I've donated 100 bucks each of the last 4 bombs, but am waiting for the more important ones down the road. Is ready, ames, fire the 'big one' ?

I think we should treat it as the big one, because Ron has said the more money earlier, the better. If he's taken especially seriously early on he will attract more potential donors in the quarters to follow.

jbuttell
06-30-2011, 08:25 PM
As someone else pointed out and I tend to agree, earlier the better. Seems a bit like a snowball effect. We show a strong financial backing, we'll likely wake up a lot of people that are still in hibernation from the last campaign, and perhaps get the fence sitters new to the campaign to finally make a move. I feel donating this quarter is the immediate priority.

KCIndy
06-30-2011, 08:27 PM
How much do you plan on donating July 19th?

After going a little overboard with this end of the quarter push, I'm gonna have to go sell some blood or something to prepare for the 19th.... :eek:

afwjam
06-30-2011, 08:28 PM

If you have the money now, please max out right NOW. Having a big quarter will prime the pump for new people in future money bombs. Don't save your money for later, the good Dr. needs the money NOW!

BamaAla
06-30-2011, 08:33 PM

I went: 300, 200, 100, 50.

I had planned on donating a few hundred periodically until I maxed out, but this thread makes me think I should just go ahead and donate the maximum amount on the next contribution.

Paul Or Nothing II
07-01-2011, 06:02 AM
I think we should treat it as the big one, because Ron has said the more money earlier, the better. If he's taken especially seriously early on he will attract more potential donors in the quarters to follow.

Yup, earlier the better, that way it can be utilized more fruitfully by the campaign; we should keep throwing in what we can at any particular time instead of saving it for future moneybomb & the more he raises early, the more "dormant" Ron Paul donors from last time as well as new donors will be encouraged to donate.