PDA

View Full Version : One More Chance - Ron Paul

Anti Federalist
06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Dear XXXXX,

The FEC reporting deadline is just hours away, and the liberty movement has one more chance to make the strongest possible showing when our fundraising totals are made public.

Thanks to your enthusiastic and generous support, my campaign has banked over $4 million in donations from grassroots supporters and every day Americans are fed up with the Big Government status quo.

I know our goal was ambitious, but I have been overwhelmed by the generosity of my supporters. And now you and I have one last chance to display the strength of our R3VOLUTION.

If you have already contributed to this effort, I thank you and ask that if you can afford to do so, please dig down one last time and chip in whatever you can to help.

If you have not yet contributed, this is your last chance to show the establishment that our R3VOLUTION is where the energy and enthusiasm in this primary fight is located.

You see, whether I'm standing on a debate stage with other candidates, or meeting voters on the campaign trail, I hear an awful lot of "I agree with Ron Paul."

Now it is a matter of raising the money necessary to spread my message of liberty.

Because once voters hear that I am the candidate who predicted the economic catastrophe, or that I am the only candidate in this race who has defended the Constitution their entire life, they will come to our side.

So please, click here to make a generous contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple), so my campaign can report the strongest fundraising total possible.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Philhelm
06-30-2011, 10:20 PM
+2012