PDA

View Full Version : Illegals can become President too

demolama
06-30-2011, 11:18 AM
According to Dick Durbin illegals can become President if they dream they can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xS_Dwxs328&feature=player_embedded

Why do the people keep electing politicians that are destroying our nation's sovereignty?

acptulsa
06-30-2011, 11:19 AM
The Constitution is not a living document.

It's a dying document.

Pro-Life Libertarian
06-30-2011, 11:41 AM
"Thank you for your sacrifice"

Really makes my blood boil

LibertyEagle
06-30-2011, 11:54 AM

Mine too.

libertarian4321
06-30-2011, 04:34 PM

All he said was that he thanked them for the sacrifice it took to be there. Since they likely had to pay their own way to attend that hearing, and some may have traveled long distances, I don't see that as a terribly alarming statement.

The "President" comment was pretty silly, though, unless he is planning to amend the Constitution.

Tarzan
06-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Not trying to defend the guy... because I do not know his actual intent. But, he may have meant that he 'see's the future' and means that the children of immigrant parents have the ability to become president. We may be making something out of nothing.

Koz
06-30-2011, 04:51 PM
The "President" comment was pretty silly, though, unless he is planning to amend the Constitution.

Why would he try to amend something he's never read.

jmdrake
06-30-2011, 05:59 PM
All he said was that he thanked them for the sacrifice it took to be there. Since they likely had to pay their own way to attend that hearing, and some may have traveled long distances, I don't see that as a terribly alarming statement.

Bah. The Ford foundation or some other group probably footed the bill. Anyhow they probably can become president if they're willing to pay for an obviously forged B.C. ;)

Dr.3D
06-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Amazing how those who supposedly took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution don't seem to have read it.

PreDeadMan
06-30-2011, 06:13 PM
even though i don't consider having a so called "leader" such a great idea. Would people rather have a president that was born on this arbitrary plot of land and is a tyrant, or would people rather have an outsider or an "illegal" that was for the most liberty as the president lol?

awake
06-30-2011, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't be so much worried about an illegal alien becoming President, its the meglo-monomaniacal mass murderers that tend to get in to the White House that really should get people upset - you know, the ones the masses truly like - the War President. The ones that can even get away with dropping a couple atomic bombs and incinerating 200,000 human beings and blow it off as necessary for saving human lives.

And to think that all the fear and hysteria of Hitler or Stalin getting the bomb (and God knows what they would do with it); And as soon as Truman was 'blessed by God' with the bomb he never hesitated to incinerated whole cities.

I realize the tragic significance of the atomic bomb... It is an awful responsibility which has come to us... We thank God that it has come to us, instead of to our enemies; and we pray that He may guide us to use it in His ways and for His purposes.
—President Truman, August 9, 1945