PDA

View Full Version : Podcast: Connection between Global Settlements and Iraqi Dinar revaluation?

PaulConventionWV
06-29-2011, 10:30 PM
So, I don't know how many of you are invested in this, bu my father is invested in the Iraqi Dinar quite heavily. He says it's just a matter of time and told me to listen to this podcast:

http://gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2756

I'm wondering how many of you know about this and what you think. He says the federal reserve system was exposed by the Supreme Court in 1993, but nobody was supposed to know, and now the world's currencies are all going to revalue. :eek:

This seems to suggest thtat the global elite who have been controlling the fiat currencies for years and devaluing the money are finally being brought into the open and are being exposed so that the nations' money will be backed by hard assets in the future. So far, I haven't seen many signs of it, but it seems plausible. Anyway, it's a very interesting radio blog, so check it out.

Curious what people think about this.

dannno
06-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Can you summarize some of the key points as to why the Dinar?

I remember somebody called into The Peter Schiff Show one time asking about foreign currencies, specifically the Dinar, and Schiff was completely baffled as to why they mentioned it and of course recommended some others.

PaulConventionWV
06-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Can you summarize some of the key points as to why the Dinar?

I remember somebody called into The Peter Schiff Show one time asking about foreign currencies, specifically the Dinar, and Schiff was completely baffled as to why they mentioned it and of course recommended some others.

A lot of people believe that, as soon as the government of Iraq is complete, they will need to revalue the dinar in order for it to be an internationally recognized currency. Currently, it is about 1,100 dinars to the dollar. They're saying, when it revalues, it will be worth 1dinar/1dollar or even up to 5 dinars per dollar, or in other words, a 1-5000% increase on the investment, making those who bought 1,000,000 dinars for $1,000 millionaires. Many people have been speculating on this for over 8 years because they knew that, when the government of Iraq was finally established, they would need to revalue the currency in order to join the international market. The rate and the date are all speculative, but it if it does revalue, it will most likely be at a pretty good rate because the country is very wealthy because of its oil reserves and other hard assets, making it a very good investment. Nobody really knows when it's going to happen, but many say it will be very soon.

reduen
06-29-2011, 11:27 PM
A lot of people believe that, as soon as the government of Iraq is complete, they will need to revalue the dinar in order for it to be an internationally recognized currency. Currently, it is about 1,100 dinars to the dollar. They're saying, when it revalues, it will be worth 1dinar/1dollar or even up to 5 dinars per dollar, or in other words, a 1-5000% increase on the investment, making those who bought 1,000,000 dinars for $1,000 millionaires. Many people have been speculating on this for over 8 years because they knew that, when the government of Iraq was finally established, they would need to revalue the currency in order to join the international market. The rate and the date are all speculative, but it if it does revalue, it will most likely be at a pretty good rate because the country is very wealthy because of its oil reserves and other hard assets, making it a very good investment. Nobody really knows when it's going to happen, but many say it will be very soon.

LOL, you can pretty much bet that it will happen for sure as I lost a couple of million dinar in a flood a couple of years ago. That would be just my luck!

PaulConventionWV
06-30-2011, 12:21 AM
LOL, you can pretty much bet that it will happen for sure as I lost a couple of million dinar in a flood a couple of years ago. That would be just my luck!

Sorry about your luck. I guess you could get more.

ctb619
06-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Daily oil production is the highest it has been in decades (2.6 million bpd I believe), and they have very ambitious (likely unrealistic) plans to push it much higher over the next few years. As far as a currency revaluation occurring when the Iraqi government is finally "complete" or "established", what kind of benchmarks are these speculators looking for?

I remember when I was there some of the contractor-types were dumping $20,000+ on Iraqi currency and at the time it seemed like pure lunacy.

fearthereaperx
06-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Total scam. If anything it will be re-denominated by dropping the zeros; therefore, your intial investment will practically remain the same. Only people who are making money out of this are the brokers and dealers.

PaulConventionWV
06-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Total scam. If anything it will be re-denominated by dropping the zeros; therefore, your intial investment will practically remain the same. Only people who are making money out of this are the brokers and dealers.

That has been a topic of discussion, but many people say that has already been addressed and that the higher notes will still maintain their value. They will simply be taken off the market once they are traded in for cash. There will be a deadline after the currency revalues, of course, but I don't think they are simply going to destroy all that money. Rather, its value will be transferred to the lower denominations.

BrendenR
06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
That has been a topic of discussion, but many people say that has already been addressed and that the higher notes will still maintain their value. They will simply be taken off the market once they are traded in for cash. There will be a deadline after the currency revalues, of course, but I don't think they are simply going to destroy all that money. Rather, its value will be transferred to the lower denominations.

Yes, exactly, you'll hand over your 1000000 dinar note that used to be worth $10 and they'll hand you a shiny new 10 dinar note that is worth $10.

This is a total scam.

iamse7en
07-01-2011, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNtIsSWVJBI&feature=player_embedded

jllundqu
10-09-2014, 09:23 AM
How's the revaluation looking these days?

The Free Hornet
10-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Yes, exactly, you'll hand over your 1000000 dinar note that used to be worth $10 and they'll hand you a shiny new 10 dinar note that is worth $10.

This is a total scam.

You're quite the optimist. I would be surprised if a $10 investment was worth $5 or even $1. Why would it be? The moment your fiat currency is held by foreign speculators, why not crash it? Maybe there is something I'm missing.

If you are holding Dinars, sell SELL at any price.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/
http://investorplace.com/2014/06/iraqi-dinar-scam/2/
http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/

CPUd
10-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Dinar RV is one of the most baffling scams I have come across, particularly because it has been going for like 10 years now and some of the same people who bought into it back then are still buying more. They literally pull things out of the headlines to sell this stuff. "See this news story, I have good word from my confidential sources that the RV will happen any day now." And when it doesn't, "see this news story, the dark cabal has stopped the RV once again, but we are working with some ETs who are gonna land and force the RV."

People have lost their homes because of this. If you know someone into it, do what you can to get them away form it.