PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul END OF QUARTER PUSH is......

mlee45
06-29-2011, 02:31 PM
looking great today.....it's really picked up! Just keep pushing everyone, and don't lose hope that we won't hit 5 million, because it has already added up so much since this morning!

aowen
06-29-2011, 02:34 PM
I think they finally put something on the facebook. Since this morning the trend line is basically going straight up! I'm tapped out, and feel more than happy to have given my money to my best friend in the whole wide world... freedom.

mlee45
06-29-2011, 02:45 PM
I think they finally put something on the facebook. Since this morning the trend line is basically going straight up! I'm tapped out, and feel more than happy to have given my money to my best friend in the whole wide world... freedom.

Thank God for them finally putting it on facebook! Hopefully, a lot of people are waiting to donate until tomorrow too! but I think we are in a great position right now! I can't even study for my MCATS because I'm just too obsessed with being on the forums and watching the ticker..

youngbuck
06-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Went ahead and donated:

Thank you!

Thank you for you generous donation!
Amount: $20.12

sadam
06-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm curious what is going on though because when I was watching the ticker earlier today it timed out and a few seconds later started up again and went from 3,716,000 to 3,760,000. Then I got on a few hours later and now its up to 3,825,000. I'm not complaining it just seems odd and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it or has noticed that also?

LibertyEagle
06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm curious what is going on though because when I was watching the ticker earlier today it timed out and a few seconds later started up again and went from 3,716,000 to 3,760,000. Then I got on a few hours later and now its up to 3,825,000. I'm not complaining it just seems odd and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it or has noticed that also?

They may have added in some contributions that were mailed in.

Airborn
06-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Thank you!

Thank you for you generous donation!
Amount: $25.00
Transaction ID: 8LW94677E59468XXX
Transaction date/time: 2011-06-29 16:16:54

sadam
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah that could be it. Also does anyone know how much the total raised was for Hermit Caint's 24 hour money bomb?

sailingaway
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM

They get sent checks earmarked for money bombs by people who don't want to use their credit cards online or sign up to paypal. You have to remember that a significant portion of his support comes from hard money people.

I figured it would go up today and tomorrow. You can't sustain something like this well over six days. I just hope I'm right about a bunch of people waiting until tomorrow....

sailingaway
06-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Oh yeah that could be it. Also does anyone know how much the total raised was for Hermit Caint's 24 hour money bomb?

It was about $67,000, but he didn't have a particular goal. It isn't him we are competing with for funding though, it is Bachmann's congressional account from last year (she took in $11 million but spent a bunch too. Politico said she is transferring $2 million to her presidential account.) and Romney and Huntsman, if he files (he doesn't have to, yet.)

dannno
06-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Also does anyone know how much the total raised was for Hermit Caint's 24 hour money bomb?

$60k :p

Exponent
06-29-2011, 03:25 PM
They may have added in some contributions that were mailed in.
Very true. But fortunately the graph (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/oimg?key=0AiTCYm2O-biedGpkZnIzVVdrb0IwYWo0ck1ONGFZSmc&oid=6&zx=9glo025sw4id) has had two line segments that have both been at roughly the same rate, so unless they did mail-ins in two batches within hours of each other, I think it's safe to say that the current high rate is largely due to a steady stream of donations. We'll see later today if the third segment continues the trend.

sailingaway
06-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Very true. But fortunately the graph (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/oimg?key=0AiTCYm2O-biedGpkZnIzVVdrb0IwYWo0ck1ONGFZSmc&oid=6&zx=9glo025sw4id) has had two line segments that have both been at roughly the same rate, so unless they did mail-ins in two batches within hours of each other, I think it's safe to say that the current high rate is largely due to a steady stream of donations. We'll see later today if the third segment continues the trend.

ron put it on facebook today, and there were some robocalls.

pacelli
06-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Thank God for them finally putting it on facebook! Hopefully, a lot of people are waiting to donate until tomorrow too! but I think we are in a great position right now! I can't even study for my MCATS because I'm just too obsessed with being on the forums and watching the ticker..

Hit the books... osler institute? academic review? kaplan? Either way, you'd better get to it. It is your responsibility.

evilfunnystuff
06-29-2011, 03:42 PM
ron put it on facebook today, and there were some robocalls.

Also a lot of people are probly listening to RP's interview on yesterday's Alex Jones podcast.