PDA

View Full Version : Wead article removed from Newsmax front page?

ronpaulhawaii
06-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Hmmmm... After 4000 likes, the Bachmann vs. Ron Paul post seems to have been buried...

http://www.newsmax.com/

Does Bachmann have weight with Newsmax org? Did she buy lots of ads/etc...?

Hmmmm...

sailingaway
06-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Well don't they have a new front page every day? Because that was up yesterday.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Well don't they have a new front page every day? Because that was up yesterday.
Look on the front page, bottom right corner. What took Wead's positive Ron Paul spot today were two blog posts from yesterday (Wead's post was also from yesterday too).

I think the original poster may be on to something here. Didn't NewsMax.com just send out a pro-Bachmann e-mail or do a major featured piece or something about her recently? :mad:

It would be interesting to see exactly how much money is exchanged between her and NewsMax.com ?? :confused:

Paulatized
06-29-2011, 02:10 PM
Look on the front page, bottom right corner. What took Wead's positive Ron Paul spot today were two blog posts from yesterday (Wead's post was also from yesterday too).

I think the original poster may be on to something here. Didn't NewsMax.com just send out a pro-Bachmann e-mail or do a major featured piece or something about her recently?

It would be interesting to see exactly how much money is exchanged between her and NewsMax.com ??

This is what I got today (says from our sponsor):

Dear Newsmax Reader:

Please find below a special message from our sponsor, Michele Bachmann for President. Rep. Bachmann has come under fierce media attacks as she rises to the top of national polls. She has some important information to share with you. Please read it and send a message to the liberal media! Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Obama's campaign is already
on the attack!

Obama's campaign advisors
and the national media
will be closely scrutinizing the
numbers I report.

Please help me report
the strongest numbers possible!

Donate
Dear Newsmax Reader,

My announcement Monday struck a nerve with Obama's campaign. In fact, just hours after my speech, the Obama machine released a dishonest attack on the constitutional conservative principles that will guide our campaign.

For too long, our nation has allowed President Obama to dismantle our economy. The rising unemployment numbers are a glaring example of his failed policies and broken promises, and we simply cannot afford another four years of this Administration.

This much is clear – to get our nation back on track, Barack Obama must be a one-term president. I am running for President of the United States to restore our constitutional conservative values to government and put our nation back on a path towards prosperity. Our voice has been missing in the White House for far too long, and I know you’re ready to help bring it back.

I'm sending you this urgent email because my campaign is approaching its first critical financial deadline. Our first presidential fundraising deadline of the year is this Thursday, June 30 at midnight, and I need your immediate help to raise an additional $200,000 to meet our fundraising goal for the quarter.

Can I count on you to follow this link to make a generous contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to help me reach our fundraising goal before Thursday's midnight deadline?

Make no mistake: the liberal media and the Democrats running Obama’s reelection campaign are chomping at the bit to look at my FEC fundraising report. They’ll use our numbers to gauge our movement’s energy, and I need your support to let them know that we are on fire. I'm hoping you will join me in showing Barack Obama and his liberal allies that we have built a strong grassroots base of donors and activists by making a secure, online contribution of $25 or more right away.

While millions of Americans suffer without jobs under Obama’s oppressive economic policies, his administration continues to be tone-deaf, even going so far as to refer to the unemployed as “bumps in the road.” I am running for President because the American people will no longer settle for this outrageous lack of leadership.

We know that we can do better, and that’s why I hope that you’ll join my team by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to put our nation back on track.

Thank you for your continued support and friendship. May God bless America.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

P.S. I'm running for President to restore our conservative voice and values to the White House, where it hasn’t been heard for a long time. Our first presidential fundraising deadline of the year is quickly approaching this Thursday at midnight and I need to raise $200,000 in the final hours leading up to this critical deadline. Can I count on your contribution of $25, $50, $100 or even $250? Please follow this link to make a donation today. Thank you.

donate

Wren
06-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Special: Do You Support Michele Bachmann for President? Vote Here Now.

Likely..

JamesButabi
06-29-2011, 02:19 PM
The whole page is a Bachmann lovefest.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-29-2011, 02:59 PM
This is what I got today (says from our sponsor):

So they bought off NewsMax?