PDA

View Full Version : FBI Program for Potential Homegrown Terrorists...

Kade
06-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Worrisome (http://www.npr.org/2011/06/29/137454497/fbi-invited-controversial-church-to-talk-to-agents)... this is the FBI picking the brains of supposed "home-grown" terrorists. I'm no fan of Westboro (or any church) but this disturbs me.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2011, 10:38 AM
They've (the feds) have been out building the case against the American people for quite a while now.

It is worrisome.

Thanks for posting.

HOLLYWOOD
06-29-2011, 10:47 AM
I hear DHS and FBI are out building cases on all Americans that challenge the government. Dossiers, photographing citizens, their homes, interviewing neighbors (under threat of arrest if disclosed).

It truly has become the KGN/GRU/Stasi/Gestapo States of America. Plenty of evidence of the FBI infiltrating religious/American groups and inciting those groups. Reminds me recently of the Muslim group in southern California, that reported one of it's members for acting radical and inciting others, only to find out it was an agent of the FBI.

...the FBI canceled the arrangement amid criticism from inside the bureau, while church leaders claimed that they had been misled. Government doesn't mislead, they lie, legally, which if the American citizen would do, they would be thrown in jail/prison.