PDA

View Full Version : Why is Bachmann compared to Palin?

Elwar
06-29-2011, 05:24 AM
Why does everyone keep saying Bachmann is the next Sarah Palin or keep comparing them?

Palin was a governor, Bachmann is a Congresswoman, one works in DC, one lives in Alaska...

Are we really that sad of a country that we consider them similar just because they are both female?

Why did they not compare Palin to Hillary or say that Bachmann is the next Hillary Clinton?

cindy25
06-29-2011, 05:41 AM
Bachmann is copying Palin; had McCain not picked Palin, there would be no Bachmann in the race and Santorum would be the religious candidate

CaptUSA
06-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Same vacuous presentation.

In modern politics, candidates are not judged by their principles or even their policies. They are judged by their presentation.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-29-2011, 06:24 AM
They're close friends publicly and have appeared together before. They're both ditzes. They're both reportedly "tea party favorites." Both have strong followings and an ability to raise lots of cash from small, individual donations.

Personally, the frequent media comparisons of Ron Paul to Dennis Kucinich are much more offensive.

Imaginos
06-29-2011, 06:44 AM
Are we really that sad of a country that we consider them similar just because they are both female?

Yes.
The sheeple are totally retarded.
Remember the time that some of Re-pukes promoted Jindal like he's the second coming of Jesus?
Re-pukes did that because of his skin color just to counteract O-Bummer.
Fuck the sheeple.
Yes, they are totally retarded.

Imaginos
06-29-2011, 06:52 AM
By the way, there's no different between Palin and Bark-mann, just like there's no difference between Romney and Cain.
All of them, every single one of them, is working for the same team, i.e. the team establishment.
Every single one of them will do anything to quench his or her greed and will follow any order from Military Industrial Complex, the Federal Reserve & bankers, Oil cartel, and AIPAC.
Fuck them all.
Fuck every each single one of them.
ps: Johnson is ok. I don't consider him as a political prostitute like others. But he surely is not Ron Paul and we should focus all our resource to Ron Paul, not Johnson.
I'd support Johnson as an alternative if Ron Paul was not running
But since Ron is running this is no brainer.