PDA

View Full Version : Good Telemarketing call

thehittgirl
10-30-2007, 06:49 PM
At first I was going to hang up but the woman grabbed my attention when she asked if I was prochoice or prolife...told her prolife...she said good, and mentioned some bill that's going to be passed and they're looking for donations, yada yada, wasn't really paying attention, but the light bulb went on, and I told her I'm involved in a campaign and that's my first priority, but I could donate a very small amount. I had looked up the website to make sure it was legit.

Then I proceeded to tell her of our man :D She wrote his name down and said she'd look him up.

shepburn
10-30-2007, 07:13 PM
great idea!

0zzy
10-30-2007, 07:14 PM
awesome:)

Shink
10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
HILARIOUS--it's like selling a buisnessman his own shirt!:D

Joe Knows
10-30-2007, 07:39 PM
At first I was going to hang up but the woman grabbed my attention when she asked if I was prochoice or prolife...told her prolife...she said good, and mentioned some bill that's going to be passed and they're looking for donations, yada yada, wasn't really paying attention, but the light bulb went on, and I told her I'm involved in a campaign and that's my first priority, but I could donate a very small amount. I had looked up the website to make sure it was legit.

Then I proceeded to tell her of our man :D She wrote his name down and said she'd look him up.

The exact same thing happened to me. She wrote down Ron Paul and the website and said she would look it up. I wonder how many of us they are calling?

ronpaulyourmom
10-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I got this call as well, but I explained my position as being pro-life only in the 2nd and 3rd trimester based on my biological views, and they thanked me and hung up. :P

surf
10-30-2007, 08:30 PM
i've received a ton of calls tonight from local campaign reps, and all of them have now heard of Ron Paul....

OptionsTrader
10-30-2007, 08:32 PM
I never get called.

My wife and I only have cell phones. Guess I'll never show up on a "real poll."

LizF
10-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Brilliant! :D

inibo
10-30-2007, 08:42 PM

I got called as well, Concerned Women for America (http://www.cwfa.org/about.asp). They asked me to donate and I said all of my extra money goes to Ron Paul, the only pro-life candidate for president. I guess they are legit, but when I see the name Beverly LaHaye I want to run away in terror.