PDA

View Full Version : Look Who’s Buying Up Flood Ravaged Farm Land

hillbilly123069
06-27-2011, 08:29 PM
"A Missouri farming and ranching contact just got off a conference call wherein he was informed that the federal government is sending out letters to all of the flooded out farmers in the Missouri River flood plain and bottoms notifying them that the Army Corps of Engineers will offer to BUY THEIR LAND."

"Bottom line: Soros, through Ospraie, is buying up farmground. Please also note that the hotlink citation above is dated June 26, 2009. My contact says this has been going on for two years – and also remember what I told you about farmground prices inflating wildly, especially in Illinois. I have personally confirmed farmground in Illinois selling for $13,000 per acre within the last month, whereas that same kind of ground in Illinois was going for $5500 per acre the day Obama was inaugurated."
http://gulagbound.com/17158/look-whos-buying-up-flood-ravaged-farm-land/
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/look-whos-buying-up-flood-ravaged-farm.html#more
http://www.absolutereturn-alpha.com/Article/2242566/Ospraie-Launches-JV-Agriculture-Fund.html

Dr.3D
06-27-2011, 09:07 PM
This is particularly interesting since many of these farms were flooded on purpose. The excuse was that the levies had to be breached to keep the river from taking out towns down stream.

(Don the tinfoil hats now.)
Now if there were proof this flooding was somehow caused by weather manipulation, we would have one hell of a conspiracy theory.

flightlesskiwi
06-27-2011, 09:17 PM
This is particularly interesting since many of these farms were flooded on purpose. The excuse was that the levies had to be breached to keep the river from taking out towns down stream.

(Don the tinfoil hats now.)
Now if there were proof this flooding was somehow caused by weather manipulation, we would have one hell of a conspiracy theory.

i have my tinfoil hat donned and i'm picking up the signal: geo-engineering. :D

but, really, just the first flood the land then buy the flooded land idea is enough.

Dr.3D
06-27-2011, 09:23 PM
i have my tinfoil hat donned and i'm picking up the signal: geo-engineering. :D

but, really, just the first flood the land then buy the flooded land idea is enough.

Wasn't it the Army Corps of Engineers that breached the levies in the first place?

Edit: So here is the neat little idea.
Make the land unusable for a season so the farmers go broke, then buy the land from them for pennies on the dollar.

flightlesskiwi
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Wasn't it the Army Corps of Engineers that breached the levies in the first place?

Make the land unusable for a season so the farmers go broke, then buy the land from them for pennies on the dollar.

it's appalling. i can't know if that was always the intention, but my distrust of the government tells me it was.

(i just can't jump on board the geo-engineering conspiracy theory train quite yet-- that's the theory that says scientists have figured out how to control/create weather).

ghengis86
06-27-2011, 09:36 PM
it's appalling. i can't know if that was always the intention, but my distrust of the government tells me it was.

(i just can't jump on board the geo-engineering conspiracy theory train quite yet-- that's the theory that says scientists have figured out how to control/create weather).

They already figured out how to control the wether(s); bread, circuses and the illusion of choice.

PermanentSleep
06-27-2011, 09:47 PM

I read that and all I could think was this would be unbelievably evil.

musicmax
06-28-2011, 07:33 AM
It's the Army Corps Of Engineers who setup the river system to be a ticking flood timebomb in the first place

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/25/opinion/la-oe-vandevelder-dams-20110525

(Selected quotes from the article)

On a frosty May morning in 1951, a young woman named Louise Holding Eagle jumped into the cab of her pickup truck, waved goodbye to her husband and two toddlers, and drove off to buy groceries in Beulah, N.D., the nearest town, about 35 miles from their farm. Louise decided to make a day of it when she ran into old friends at the store, and finally turned for home at twilight.

When she reached her driveway in full darkness, she thought she had been daydreaming and made a wrong turn. "I don't know how long I sat there before I realized I was home," Louise recalled for me more than half a century later. "This was our farm, all right! But everything was gone! The house, the chicken coop, the barn, my husband and children!"

Without a word of warning, written or verbal, an Army Corps of Engineers crew had arrived at Louise's farm that afternoon and lifted all the buildings off their foundations, loaded them onto flatbed trucks and relocated them 20 miles away. Her house had to be moved to make way for the first of five massive dams that Congress approved with the passage of the Flood Control Act of 1944.

Had we not built dams on the Missouri, had we refrained from building homes and cities on Missouri River floodplains, periodic floods would have occurred, but without the catastrophic consequences we see today. Floods would have replenished the river bottoms with alluvial silts (producing bumper crops) and deposited nutrients on the barrier islands in the gulf. Those islands, which once protected New Orleans from violent gulf storms, have vanished in the 50 years since the dams were built. This double-whammy — New Orleans vulnerable to storms from the gulf side, and the lower Mississippi and its delta vulnerable to flooding from the upstream side — can be laid at the feet of Pick-Sloan.

Dry-land farmers were promised a million acres of irrigation if they would back Pick-Sloan. They backed it en masse, but those irrigation projects have never been built. Two dozen tribes were dispersed and relocated, with devastating consequences that they live with to this day. Garrison Dam, large enough to capture five times the annual flow of the Colorado River, is today so compromised by the siltation problems Brown warned about that the dam could be useless within two generations. Water behind those dams — brimful this spring — has only one place to go: downstream into an already swollen Mississippi.

BuddyRey
06-28-2011, 10:40 AM
This is why the recent flooding in ND has me so worried...

ND was the closest thing Ron Paul had to a statewide win in the '08 race. It has a comparatively small population as far as states go, but folks there tend to be of a very independent, self-reliant mindset. so there isn't much needed in the way of a government "presence" over there.

But now that the Souris river is flooding and the Minot area is in desperate straits, I'm afraid this will be used as a pretext for a heightened state or federal involvement there, and in the Plains states in general.

oyarde
06-28-2011, 10:41 AM

Crossed my mind as well....

dannno
06-28-2011, 10:58 AM

Can't be a bad way to put nutrients back into the soil either..

Did you watch the HAARP episode of Jesse Ventura's show "Conspiracy Theory"?

yoshimaroka
06-28-2011, 11:46 AM

The US government has already admitted to it though. The Secretary of Defence talked about it as a few universities.

It's also used in Moscow, publicly stated by the mayor.

jdowns
06-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Where is all this snow suddenly melting from when the northern US heated up for weeks and had ample melt time? The source of any rising water isn't covered on the MSM but release of water through flood gates is.

Dr.3D
06-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Where is all this snow suddenly melting from when the northern US heated up for weeks and had ample melt time? The source of any rising water isn't covered on the MSM but release of water through flood gates is.
It's not melt water.... it's been raining cats and dogs.

wgadget
06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
My tinfoil may be a little tight today, but did someone say that all those fires in the southwest were caused by...ILLEGALS?

And does anyone remember that the Chinese were going to make sure they had PERFECT weather during the Olympics?

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/11/china-leads-wea/

Napoleon's Shadow
06-29-2011, 02:17 PM
My tinfoil may be a little tight today, but did someone say that all those fires in the southwest were caused by...ILLEGALS?

And does anyone remember that the Chinese were going to make sure they had PERFECT weather during the Olympics? No, the chemtrails dry up the wood in the trees in the forest and makes it easier to burn.

:p

wrestlingwes_8
06-29-2011, 04:39 PM
This is why the recent flooding in ND has me so worried...

ND was the closest thing Ron Paul had to a statewide win in the '08 race. It has a comparatively small population as far as states go, but folks there tend to be of a very independent, self-reliant mindset. so there isn't much needed in the way of a government "presence" over there.

But now that the Souris river is flooding and the Minot area is in desperate straits, I'm afraid this will be used as a pretext for a heightened state or federal involvement there, and in the Plains states in general.

I heard on the radio today that FEMA is going to be in Pierre and the surrounding areas to decide if the damage and flooding is bad enough to declare a state of emergency or something of that nature

Slutter McGee
06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
I think the HARP thing is downright ridiculous. However, even though I am about as far from a conspiracy theorist as you can get, Soros makes me wonder sometimes.

Slutter McGee

Pro-Life Libertarian
06-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Get Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura on this right away!

KCIndy
06-29-2011, 07:58 PM
I think the HARP thing is downright ridiculous. However, even though I am about as far from a conspiracy theorist as you can get, Soros makes me wonder sometimes.

Slutter McGee

Slutter, what ever happened to the "sincerely" you used to use? Not sincere any more?? :confused::eek:;)

oyarde
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM
//

Slutter McGee
07-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Slutter, what ever happened to the "sincerely" you used to use? Not sincere any more?? :confused::eek:;)

Haha, Oh I still usually use it. There have been one or two posts where I have even forgot to sign it with Slutter McGee.

oyarde
07-04-2011, 12:19 PM
//

mensan
07-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Yes, the Army Corp of Engineers flooded land intentionally. They apologized for not letting more water flow through the winter. Yes, the federal government is destroying our property and using eminent domain to do so. This is why Ron Paul preaches about property rights! Obama is selling land in Idaho to the CIC, the Chinese Investment Corporation-federal lands. $.40 cents of every $1 is borrowed that is currently being spent, much of it from China. We in Iowa are stunned at this taking of our land, but it started with manipulation of the markets, getting farmers dependent upon government subsidies and then running farmers out of business. We have 1000+ acre farmers now getting $3 million in government aide. I kid you not. The former head of the American Farm Bureau, my neighbor growing up, can walk away from his production anytime as the feds have given him so many millions year after year. It was the Uruguay Rounds that first allowed the patenting of life forms and that came out of hood-winked Iowan farmers, too. The move is on to run us out of agriculture and give Monsanto and ADM all the rights to seed, that WILL NOT REPRODUCE. We are fighting here in Iowa, but our voices are small. To remain capable of producing our own food in our gardens, we must fight the bills in Congress that give ADM and Monsanto this power over life and death. SeedSavers is trying to keep seeds that will reproduce, as are others like me. This is an unbelievable battle between agrarian people and the feds. Please educate yourselves. We are losing the battles. Those flooded people had no choice. It was intentional and without precedent! Most of my fellow Iowans trust the government. It is with shock that I see and recognize what is happening and it is not new.....only moving very quickly and irreparably.

oyarde
07-07-2011, 10:34 AM
The Corps owns two percent of all govt owned land and are increasing the holdings .

oyarde
07-08-2011, 10:29 AM
///

oyarde
07-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know what they are doing out of the office in Botswana ?

oyarde
07-11-2011, 10:44 AM
//

Kylie
07-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know what they are doing out of the office in Botswana ?

Say what?

oyarde
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Say what?

Yes , the Army Corp of Engineers , North Atlantic Division , consumes 60 percent of the Corps budget and they have overseas offices including Botswana . I am curious what project they are working on out of that office...

oyarde
07-11-2011, 11:31 AM
The Corp also owns Kennewick Man . Google it if you have never read about it...

oyarde
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Say what?

They only have one major river Delta , landlocked , desert , flood control ? Does not seem likely .... I would love to go and see the elephants and wild dogs :)

oyarde
07-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Say what?

The Corps has nearly 37,000 employees , only one active duty Army Engineer Battalion , so , over 34,000 civilian employees , mostly in the NAD ( North Atlantic Division ) , I assume . Very little accountability over the leased out lands , no central authority or employees to keep track of that .

Kylie
07-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Well, that sounds like a good strategic place to send my money. http://www.labusas.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif

No wonder we can't pay the bills in this country. These fucking idiots have their fingers in everyone's pies. There are so many agencies to kill, I don't even know where to begin.

oyarde
07-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Well, that sounds like a good strategic place to send my money. http://www.labusas.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif

No wonder we can't pay the bills in this country. These fucking idiots have their fingers in everyone's pies. There are so many agencies to kill, I don't even know where to begin.

The North Atlantic Division of the Corps of Engineers also has offices in Wiesbaden Germany , runs hydro electric dams in Iraq , offices in Belgium , Italy , Turkey , Botswana , Spain , Israel ,Georgia , Bulgaria and Romania .

oyarde
07-12-2011, 10:17 AM

If they are going to flood land , buy it with tax dollars and lease it out the next year , I would buy some stock in that if it was available , I will borrow some money from Danke