PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and His Message is under ATTACK in NASHVILLE, TN (HOW YOU CAN HELP)

Joey Fuller
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Michael Delgiorno a radio talk show host in Tennessee just sent out a VERY offensive e-mail to his listeners calling Dr. Ron Paul "Dr. Whine" and also calling him "a loser". He continued to refer to Congressman Paul as "reckless, naive, and a non-factor". The actual e-mail he sent out is below...

If you disagree with Michael Delgiorno please call him during his radio show (called a callbomb) and let him know your thoughts about him insulting Congressman Ron Paul; his show is 9a-noon Central Time on weekdays. If you can't get him during his show, try again the next day or after hours. Be aware that when talking to him or leaving a voice mail, anything you say could very well be live or played back on the air at a later time. So keep in mind that if you are calling in favor of Ron Paul, be sure to leave a good impression and represent Ron in a positive light.

Supertalk Call In Line
615-737-9986

Supertalk Hotline Number (use this if you can't get through to the studio)
615-291-7201

Michael Delgiorno's personal cell phone number
918-809-8513

Also send him an e-mail
michael@997wtn.com

And MOST IMPORTANTLY contact Michaels sales and programming managers letting them know you disapprove of his behavior:
brian.wilson@cumulus.com
tim.meagher@cumulus.com
615-321-1067

HERE IS THE INSULTING EMAIL SENT OUT TO LISTENERS OF 99.7 TALK RADIO:

Seven Republican candidates for President of The United States held a debate on Monday in New Hampshire and I think there was a clear winner: GOP voters! Oh.and there were two clear losers: Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul.

Newt is still trying to defend his attacks on Rep. Paul Ryan's entitlement reform proposal, thus, insuring he'll remain alienated from the conservative voters he needs, not to mention any qualified staff candidates willing to join his ship to nowhere. Ron Paul proved profoundly why he is a non-factor candidate with his naive, reckless, anti-war tirade (that actually disrespected military leaders along the way). OK, two clear debate losers, one a rambling intellect and the other a rambling libertarian trying to win a Republican Primary. Both non-factors, so who cares?

The truth is Obama's most formidable opponent is OBAMA -- his failed policies (economic and foreign policy) and the united belief that things are bad and headed worse. For me, all the Republicans (except for Gingrich & Paul) performed in a stellar fashion. They all kept the focus on a united message against Obama, our nations failed reality and unsustainable direction. Obama is showing signs he will once again campaign against Bush, so it's nice to know the GOP is unified and focused on running against him. Romney is the most polished messenger in style, while perhaps the least desirable for me, but Pawlenty, Bauchmann & Cain....all had their moments. Time will tell if they can rise to look Presidential and gain traction through the enormous exposure opportunity, but this was NOT a bad start by any of the top four!

Best of all, they are showing the courage to speak the truth about deficit, debt, entitlement reform, energy reform and strong defense, which is a far cry from 2008 when it was a contest to see who could appeal to non-Republicans the best. Like the bridge to nowhere, we ended up with the campaign to nowhere (McCain).

The most tragic observation was that there was only fifteen minutes focused on foreign policy! We are active in military combat in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, etc. and on the brink of a Holy World War and no one seems to be interested or focused on this job priority. I can only pray that the media, political parties and American people awaken soon (it is almost already too late)!

All this to say, Romney is still the most polished, but Pawlenty, Cain & Bachmann have a lot of time and exposure ahead, not to mention, extraordinary potential (not the least of which is the courage to speak the truth, stay on message, focus on the real opponent, and the spine to lead real change)!

OK, I'll say Romney and Bachmann tied for the win. Mitt won the debate for the average, ignorant and non-activated voters, while Michele won from the perspective of those most engaged, activated and conservative. But Pawlenty & Cain was right there! Newt & Dr. Whine Paul were clear losers. However, when compared to 2008, we are all the winners! This crop is head and shoulders above the last GOP field. Now we just need to pray we have a "nick of time!"

specsaregood
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
I take it you work for him?

Joey Fuller
06-27-2011, 09:14 PM
no.. I live in Nashville, TN and used to be a fan of his radio show...