PDA

View Full Version : I am declaring WAR on JOURNALISTS

ForLiberty2012
06-27-2011, 07:54 PM
We all are very familiar on how unfair journalists/reporters/dbags have been to Ron Paul.

Today, I am announcing a war against them. For every article I find adoring Mitt Romney, I will be sure to let them know they need to be "fair" by also including how he has a habit of flip-flopping, an attribute the leader of the free world shouldn't have.

Also, any article that says a bogus line like, "Ron Paul supports legalizing heroin," I'll be sure to let them know they need to be "fair" by explaining to the reader that he believes the federal government should not impose on your personal freedoms and it should be a state level decision.

Yes, I am being slightly sarcastic, but trust me I will go out of my way to email/call whatever I have to do to make sure these journalists are fair because they are the ones that killed it in 2008.

acptulsa
06-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Seems like they declared war on us. A long time ago. But, hey, welcome to the party.

And don't email their deaf ears. Discredit and lambaste them in public. This won't be a waste of your time and effort.

tpreitzel
06-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Instead of declaring war on journalists, become one even if it's merely as a hobby. Learn to ask basic investigatory questions to glean facts. Learn how to communicate, i.e. speak concisely and clearly. These attributes should be possessed by ALL of us in abundance, but some work is required to achieve excellence in communication. Working on improving our expressive and investigatory skills will help us in EVERY aspect of life. We don't need to rely on liars for our news, but we do need to become involved beyond mere networking on RPFs. Become a part-time investigative journalist.

ForLiberty2012
06-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Good insight, but for now I'll stick with donating to the campaign and sending angry emails :)

Paul Or Nothing II
06-28-2011, 12:47 PM
We all are very familiar on how unfair journalists/reporters/dbags have been to Ron Paul.

Today, I am announcing a war against them. For every article I find adoring Mitt Romney, I will be sure to let them know they need to be "fair" by also including how he has a habit of flip-flopping, an attribute the leader of the free world shouldn't have.

Also, any article that says a bogus line like, "Ron Paul supports legalizing heroin," I'll be sure to let them know they need to be "fair" by explaining to the reader that he believes the federal government should not impose on your personal freedoms and it should be a state level decision.

Yes, I am being slightly sarcastic, but trust me I will go out of my way to email/call whatever I have to do to make sure these journalists are fair because they are the ones that killed it in 2008.

Whatever you do, do it respectfully & without foul language, a lot of Ron Paul supporters have engaged in those sorts of acts before & it just doesn't help Ron at all; we change people's minds by debating facts & logic, not by insulting them. Just my humble advice. :)

hazek
06-28-2011, 02:54 PM
War on the media propaganda and spin, if anything.

Journalists are not the problem, journalists not doing what they are suppose to do, i.e. report the facts, are. Don't lump them all together..