PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann's campaign signs.. Total RIP off Ron Paul's...

RileyE104
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Not only is she stealing most of his talking points, she's stealing his campaign's designs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ28eCdq8mY

^ no need to even watch the video, you can see it in the thumbnail...

Chester Copperpot
06-27-2011, 04:10 PM
ah.. i dont take that personal.. theres only so many combinations of red, white, and blue...

Napoleon's Shadow
06-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 04:25 PM
ah.. i dont take that personal.. theres only so many combinations of red, white, and blue...

The center letter with a bicolor flourish?

Nah.

she hasn't had an original thought or policy, of any value that I can discover either. It's too bad she delivers Ron's lines better than he does. It is purely cosmetic, but apparently all some care about.

kah13176
06-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Didn't the Romney campaign have that colored flourish first?

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Didn't the Romney campaign have that colored flourish first?

Sort of, in the first letter, more like toothpaste, as several pointed out. Bachmann's just looks shoved in there, not like Ron's which has a cleaner look to my eye.

still......

mit26chell
06-27-2011, 04:42 PM
God, she is heinous. Doesn't get much uglier than that. And that accent is obnoxious. My entire family is from the Midwest, too, but Bachmann just has that extra bit of obnoxious in her accent.

I hope she goes down, and fast. I hope the 'left' media creams her and brings up a ton of rotten garbage from her past. We all know it's there somewhere.

Aratus
06-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

if this keeps up, come the convention, she'll offer treasury to ron and the veep job to rand?
as she offers agriculture to ms. sarah palin? or mayhap even state dep't to gentleman mitt?

Brandon Todd Carr
06-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Disliked video and commented "Ron Paul 2012". Also thumbs up'd some of the good comments that oppose her. :D

Aratus
06-27-2011, 05:16 PM
i feel she's going to spend the next seven months
TOTALLY flattering Dr. RON PAUL as she deflates
mitt romney's EGO! we know RON has set the tone!

johnrocks
06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
I think she is our biggest competition, love Gary Johnson but I think it's apparent he's not going to peel off many votes as he's not even allowed in an early debate but Bachmann is a "Tea Party Darling", she mentions the Constitution a lot and says of of the things that excites people that are for less government but with a heavy socially conservative flavor, I wish Palin would have entered more than her as far as Paul is concerned.

Now, that's just my opinion and that with a $1 won't get you a decent cup of coffee so I hope I'm wrong.

trey4sports
06-27-2011, 05:23 PM
LOL if she ripped us off, we ripped Mitt Romney off who ripped off Aquafresh.

Aratus
06-27-2011, 05:25 PM
i'm sorta glad gary johnson is going to be at the nevada debate.
he may siphon a few tea party votes from ms. michelle bachmann.

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 06:40 PM
i'm sorta glad gary johnson is going to be at the nevada debate.
he may siphon a few tea party votes from ms. michelle bachmann.

I believe that debate has been postponed. It was only going to be streamed on youtube and the candidates weren't confirming they would attend; Romney said he wouldn't.

But I really don't think Johnson would take any votes from Bachmann. she gets hers because of her social conservative side, and while Ron is personally socially conservative, Johnson is not.

The Moravian
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
It's good if Johnson gets into the debates, to keep Dr. Paul from being marginalized and to give Gary the national exposure he needs for the future. But if he gets excluded from the debates, there would be no reason for him to continue in the presidential race when he would be more likely to win the open Senate seat in New Mexico. Even if Paul and Johnson don't split the liberty vote, it would be better if Gary were running for a different office than Dr Paul ON THE BALLOT next year.

I've met Governor Johnson personally a couple of times and really want him in office, so I am thinking of every way to get him elected to the highest office possible, this election cycle.

Romulus
06-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Total Ripoff! And she ripped of Rand's TEA party caucus idea too.... this lady is getting on my damn nerves..

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 10:46 PM
LOL if she ripped us off, we ripped Mitt Romney off who ripped off Aquafresh.

Actually, Wonkette accused our designer of that and he responded with dates, his proposal went up BEFORE Mitt's came out.

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Total Ripoff! And she ripped of Rand's TEA party caucus idea too.... this lady is getting on my damn nerves..

And she steals Ron's ideas, so far I've heard NOTHING new from her that is any good.... unfortunately, she says his lines quite compellingly....:(

Romulus
06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
And she steals Ron's ideas, so far I've heard NOTHING new from her that is any good.... unfortunately, she says his lines quite compellingly....:(

I don't think we should stand by and take it while she usurps our message... there no reason to cheerlead for her.

newyearsrevolution08
06-28-2011, 12:27 PM
WHO CARES!!!!

lol

I agree that people are pretty stupid but if they get signs confused which then have them vote different, I personally don't want that vote anyways LOL. Well actually I would want Any vote for liberty and everyone has the right to be as idiotic or stupid as they want, I guess....

I wonder if we ammend the constitution to have it where anyone in office who deviates from the constitution or attempts to derail our country can be held for treason. Imagine how many dems or repubs would even try and run for public office if they were actually held accountable.

accountability in the strictest form