PDA

View Full Version : My letter to a Rudy supporter writing about Ron

parke
10-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I cant believe you would support Rudy and praise Ron in the same story. They are polar opposites. I believe Rudy said 'Freedom is about authority.' and said that the blowback that caused 9/11 was 'something Ive never heard before, and I would ask the congressmen take back that statement and tell us he didnt mean it.' The 9/11 commission reported it, Michael Schurer (head of the CIA bin laden unit) wrote about it and Chalmers Johnson also wrote about it.

Rudy isnt even supported by his own firemen or police in his hometown. He claims he is not a Republican. His track record is disgusting. Not for civil liberties, playing on 9/11 as if he werent there NYC wouldnt have survived, pro choice, big government, amnesty loving, pro WTO and NAU, gun grabbing.. not to mention cross dressing and being married three times, once to his cousin. You call that conservative?

Ive got to touch base on the Iraq issue. What exactly do we owe Iraq? Stability? Since when has foreign governments been welcome or stabilized the mideast? Do you think stabilizing Iraq will stop terror? One big isssue I have is simple. The most powerful nation in the world invaded two nations and cant catch the man responsible, even though we know where he is. Iraq was sold to us under false pretense. To stay, bleed our country dry financially and strain our national defense is appalling. There is no end in sight and we are borrowing 3B a day from Communist China. So the logical answer is to go broke here at home because we owe another country something? No sir. I am an American and America comes first and foremost. My childs future depends on good leadership. Nothing against Iraqis, but if they want freedom, let them fight for it like our forefathers did. Regardless, as long as America is in Iraq, our soldiers will die nearly daily.

I dont support Ron Paul because of a single issue. Iraq being near the bottom of my support for him. My biggest reason is the federal reserve and our civil liberties. Its not a bureaucratic institution. Its a private bank. The same folks that own that bank profit the most from war. Common sense dictates that when you allow people to print our currency out of thin air, and they own the military industrial complex, and the media.. you are going to see more war. There is no need for a central bank. Thomas Jefferson warned us that central banking was more dangerous to our liberty than standing armies. On the civil liberties issue.. Under no circumstances should we allow the government to take what our forefathers fought and died for. PERIOD. Ben Franklin said that ' Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. '. I live in Biloxi, MS and watched the National Guard take law abiding citizens guns. So we give up our guns so criminals can keep theirs? Wrong. We are expressly given the right to bear arms to protect us from foe and government.

Rudy is not change. He is a Bush clone. He believes he rules us instead of leading us. Big difference.

Ive given you plenty of links. I hope you take the time to see the truth.

Please write back. Id like to see your response. Its not a challenge and Im not trying to be rude.

Thanks,

Parke

(the links didnt copy but I gave him at least ten to back up my statements)

beerista
10-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Are you responding to this:
http://www.thehoya.com/viewpoint/103007/view3.cfm
???