PDA

View Full Version : Got a call from Dick Morris?

Johnnybags
06-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Looking for money to unseat Obama, I told his staff I'd send some dough once they told Dick to stop pretending Ron Paul does not exist and stopped propping up these also rans that have no chance to raise a dime. Also told him the Repukes running as so called front runners are simply Obama with an R. They told me they heard Pauls name alot today!

freshjiva
06-27-2011, 10:33 AM
+rep, great work Johnny!

specsaregood
06-27-2011, 10:35 AM
why would dick want to unseat obama?

liberalnurse
06-27-2011, 11:08 AM
why would dick want to unseat obama?
:D

sailingaway
06-27-2011, 11:25 AM
They told me they heard Pauls name alot today!

:D

enjerth
06-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Looking for money to unseat Obama, I told his staff I'd send some dough once they told Dick to stop pretending Ron Paul does not exist and stopped propping up these also rans that have no chance to raise a dime. Also told him the Repukes running as so called front runners are simply Obama with an R. They told me they heard Pauls name alot today!

I got the same call the day before the last money bomb. I told them I was saving my money to give to Paul on the money bomb. They said the same thing, that they'd been hearing Paul's name a lot on their calls. At first I was a bit excited to hear that as well. After thinking about it, I figured if I said I was donating all of my spare cash to Johnny* McNobody's campaign, they would have said the same thing... "We're hearing support for Johnny McNobody more and more often" as a ploy to strike a chord with the prospective donor.

* not a reference to you

RonPaulCult
06-27-2011, 11:45 AM
I try to repeat this as often as I can. Never ever ever ever give a political donation to somebody that calls you asking for it. If you support the person and want to donate, tell them you will, hang up and go online and do it. The people who call you take a HUGE percentage of the money and give the candidate pennies for each dollar they earn.