PDA

View Full Version : Current Weather Forecast for Philadelphia on Nov 10, 2007

New York Central
10-30-2007, 06:08 PM
I know it's still 12 days out, but it appears it will be a cold and wet day. 30's/40's with a possible mix of rain/snow.

Updates to come. Hoping for a good change, it's still a longs ways off as far as weather prediction goes.

Be prepared at any rate, bring a change of clothes so you can go home dry and warm. No need to get sick.

0zzy
10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
get a big tent!

Sematary
10-31-2007, 06:30 AM
http://www.accuweather.com/forecast3.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipChg=1&zipcode=19019&metric=0

partly cloudy and warm (59 degrees).
Turning to rain overnight.
Should be a PERFECT day for the rally!

Ozwest
10-31-2007, 06:54 AM
Sunny, unseasonably mild, and mid 60's with a "spritzing" mist at 3:00pm, cooling the multitudes, and enhancing the multi-colored rainbow preceding the arrival of Dr. Ron Paul is the forecast I've heard.

New York Central
10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm glad they raised the temps for that whole week, that should make traveling much easier and the day more comfortable. Please keep an eye on the forecast, you know how they always change.

And Ozwest, I can't thank you enough for the frustration you brought me this evening.

I've taken enough from people that speak before thinking, please try to get the order of those two actions straight. Putting your paranoia aside would serve you well through life also. Yes, I'm calling you out publicly for two reasons due to the private message you sent regarding this thread. First, you deserve it. Second, maybe others will heed the warning call. Some of you are driving others away.

This is the last straw for me coming here. I'll get my info through the campaign site and my meetup group. Participating here has become a source of frustration. People in my meetup group would never talk to me like that, probably because they don't bring their keyboard to hide behind.

It might be in the best interest of the Paul campaign for the owners of these forums to reconsider how it should be utilized. It served great purpose early on in the campaign and I believe it still does have great purpose. I don't know how it might be able to adapt to where we are today, but that's something I can't and shouldn't try to tackle.

My efforts outside of here have been much more productive, successful and rewarding, so for me it's probably the proper thing to do.