PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Beck says Santorum WRONG on Federal Reserve

Napoleon's Shadow
06-26-2011, 07:53 PM
If you haven't seen this, you should:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju7uS7TJiTU&feature=player_embedded#t=36m30s

libertybrewcity
06-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Santorum won't go anywhere. He looks like a little kid too.

PaulConventionWV
06-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Santorum won't go anywhere. He looks like a little kid too.

Beck is a psychopath. No, I mean I actually believe he might be a psychopath. He doesn't know what he believes. He is a mormon and he just called Santorum a "crazy religious zealot". I guess that makes two psychopaths.

Edit: I take that back on Santorum. I actually think his analysis of the Constitution and the Declaration on a phylosophical level are very good. I disagree with him on just about everything else, though.

LibertyEagle
06-26-2011, 08:49 PM
He was being sarcastic, Paul.

I think Beck is still learning a lot of things.

Esoteric
06-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Beck is a psychopath. No, I mean I actually believe he might be a psychopath. He doesn't know what he believes. He is a mormon and he just called Santorum a "crazy religious zealot". I guess that makes two psychopaths.

Edit: I take that back on Santorum. I actually think his analysis of the Constitution and the Declaration on a phylosophical level are very good. I disagree with him on just about everything else, though.

It's about words. His definition of liberty is different from ours. That's why he can sound good to us when talking about the constitution. His true colors showed when he said something like "people are flawed" and inferred that it's government's job to fix that.

Romulus
06-27-2011, 11:57 AM
He was being sarcastic, Paul.

I think Beck is still learning a lot of things.

He's either one very slow learner, or a just plain evil charlatan. I vote the later.

Chester Copperpot
06-27-2011, 11:59 AM
good for beck

AuH20
06-27-2011, 12:54 PM
It's about words. His definition of liberty is different from ours. That's why he can sound good to us when talking about the constitution. His true colors showed when he said something like "people are flawed" and inferred that it's government's job to fix that.

What he's saying is that society as a whole isn't ready for a full-fledged libertarian society, on the account that many are averse to the self-regulation, personal responsibility staple which the government has robbed them of. He's exactly right.