PDA

View Full Version : [Response]: Dr. Paul, are you electable?

Nate-ForLiberty
06-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Question: "Dr. Paul, a question about electability, . . . do you have any, sir?"

Ron Paul: "Electibility? What does that even mean? Is my face not handsome enough? Is my hair not perfectly groomed? Am I not a smooth talker; a liar that manipulates the people with half truths and emotional arguments? Is being married to the same woman not sexy enough? Am I not electable like the rest of my colleagues because I don't take money from big corporations or lobbyists? Am I unelectable because you say so? Martin Luther King, Jr. gave a speech 48 years ago where he expressed his desire to have human beings judged not by the color of their skin, or their appearance, but by the content of their character. I'm an OBG/YN who's delivered 4000 babies. I've been happily married to my wife Carol for 50 years. I've never voted for an unbalanced budget, tax increase, or any legislation that was unconstitutional. . . and yet, the main stream media and GOP establishment call me unelectable? What does that say about them?

-----

Dear Dr. Paul,

Please use this response in a future GOP debate. It would be awesome.

Thank you,
Nate

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?300551-Shock-in-other-GOP-circles-at-Ron-s-fundraising-this-quarter-They-Keep-Giving-Him-Money!