PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP NEEDED to help promote www.thisnovember5th.com on myspace

underdwg
10-30-2007, 05:31 PM
*removed*

BrianH
10-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Bump --I've signed up for this as well as the other MySpace project.

I repost from the other thread so you don't have to jump around:

From underdwg

Help me promote the Nov. 5th Donations on MYSPACE - Techies look here

Hi everyone.. I am newer to the forums but long time Paul activist and have been getting the message out there. I was surprised I hadn't heard of the Nov. 5th money bomb sooner, and for this reason think not too many others have either. Now I have the capabilities of reaching every one of Ron Paul's myspace friends through software I put to use here and there when I like to promote a good idea for Ron Paul's campaign. Since I have only heard about this recently and it is short notice I need help getting this message out. Right now there are only 12,000 people pledged and that is far not enough. I do know Ron Paul's myspace friends list is 75,000 strong. Like I said I have capabilities to reach all of the supporters but I need help. I need hotmail addresses created for myspace accounts that will promote www.thisnovember5th.com. Basically I need people who will be willing to create 20 hotmail.com or gmail.com adresses a day. people willing to create 20 myspace pages promoting nov. 5th a day. Me and my group of supporters can handle the messaging of 70,000 people as long as we have the accounts. If you are interested please send an email to brianjw71@hotmail.com and I'll explain a little how you can help out with maybe an hour of work a day. This november 5th is an excellent idea but I think we need to come out swinging hard on this one so I'll do my best. I need dedicated people until the 5th.. email me for details!

TechnoGuyRob
10-30-2007, 07:49 PM
I've given this guy some scripts which brings the time down from 1 hour to 10 minutes. Sign up, and help reach 10,000 people in 10 minutes. :)

BrianH
10-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Just want to confirm that this is an automated system that needs volunteers to do some simple set up work. I did mine while watching Alex Jones End Game. It's easy and will get the message out to 70,000 - you don't need to set up your own site - they have templates all prepared for you. So please sign up for this!

BrianH
10-31-2007, 06:06 AM
need more volunteers for less than an hour - really powerful this program - please send email to above address

walt
10-31-2007, 06:20 AM
this is neither urgent nor a high priority - we need to expose Ron to OFFLINE voters - not the ames ones who already know about him.

BrianH
10-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Walt - don't start knocking initiative. If you think offline work is for you - then fine work offline. But the strength of the Ron Paul Revolution is in large measure due to the internet. Offline work is wonderful and so is online work. Ron Pauls MySpace friends is one of the most powerful networks out there presently growing at more than 10,000 per month -faster even than meetup groups. I send only 100 messages a day to the list distributed at ronpaulmyspace@gmail.com and get lots of great responses more than 10% and people thank me for the reminder, pledge to donate more and offer to help.

So please be constructive - promote your project but don't knock the hard work of others.

Mark
10-31-2007, 07:55 AM

email sent an hour, give or take, ago..

xerxesdarius
10-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Brian,

If you have automated scripts, please forward them to me. I have been doing them manually.

xerxesdarius at yahoo dot com

Kacela
10-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Email to brianjw71@hotmail.com asking for instructions as to what I can do to help has been sent.

spivey378
10-31-2007, 08:16 AM
just pm'ed you an email account

BrianH
10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Brian,

If you have automated scripts, please forward them to me. I have been doing them manually.

xerxesdarius at yahoo dot com

Manual is very good! I reccomend both. Support this automated effort with one hour of set up work to create 10 MySpace pages using their template - only takes a few seconds for each one. Once you're done they do all the rest to use these to send from.

And keep going with the manual sending 100 a day. It really works and the responses I get every day are amazing - people are happy to be reminded. I can send urls for manual sending - email ronpaulrocks@mac.com

Mark
10-31-2007, 12:18 PM

finished the first group.. sent you conformation..

need more help?? & ups bump

fourameuphoria
10-31-2007, 12:38 PM
I'd love to help... how do I start?

Kacela
10-31-2007, 12:56 PM
I'd love to help... how do I start?

Email Brian at brianjw71@hotmail.com and tell him you'ld like to lend a hand.

underdwg
10-31-2007, 04:26 PM
*removed*

Mark
10-31-2007, 07:34 PM

Took a nap.. still awakening.. just emailed you again..

taking into consideration a possible move to NH for a bit to help,
other than that I should be able to handle part of the mailing cycle..
(sending emails through the accounts)

and...........................................' ups' for a bump.. for the cause

Energy
10-31-2007, 11:19 PM
I've been doing this for a day now and this is an excellent return on your time. We're contacting a very targeted list of people who raised their hands to be friends of Ron Paul on myspace.com, who may have never heard of the Nov 5th drive.

We got all the grueling parts out of the way and have it down to a system.

All that's needed is an hour or two a day (anytime during the day) of your time - that's it, up until Nov 5. You'll get a program that automates everything, you just have to be by the computer to type some letters every once in a while.

So if you have Windows XP or better, and are somewhat computer inclined so you can install the software... email me brianjw71@hotmail.com right away.

Mark
11-01-2007, 02:25 AM
OK everybody your responses have been great and it helped tremendously! Today with everyone's help (especially those on here) we created 300 Myspace accounts. We are currently working to fill out the profiles with respectable information of the event on the 5th. We are going to make another push to fill out these profiles at around roughly 4-430PM. Please email me at brianjw71@hotmail.com if you can help! I will send you instructions and help orchestrate who does what.

Why are we creating these myspaces?? Simple. I have a program that has the capability to message people on Myspace at the rate of probabyl around 1,000 messages every hour and a half. The fact of the matter is in order to be efficient and also as to not violate Myspace's TOS by sending thousands of messages from one account, we need to utilize these 300 accounts.

*NOW*

When the 300 accounts are fully created and ready to go tonight we have a capability to reach 17,500 people. <b>Unfortunately the number of people who have been volunteering to message and who have been dedicated is not near enough to handle this. Yesterday we sent out roughly 2,500 messages. So here is what I need. People who can dedicate about an hour and a half each day (anytime during the day) and do it consistently every day until and on Nov. 5th. The program is an automated one which can run in the background, all you simply need to do is enter in a catchcpa (you know those pictures that have letters you have to type in in the right order) every once in a while. So step up to the plate fellow Ron Pauler's. </b>Again if you have an hour and half you can dedicate a day where you can be at a computer, have Windows XP or better, and are somewhat computer inclined so you can install the software correctly... email me at brianjw71@hotmail.com

Thanks to everyone who is making it happen!! Let's make this the greatest day EVER

Went VERY smoothly today.. anyone who can help please email Brian..
he will be available at about 7am pacific/10 eastern

brianjw71@hotmail.com

Mark
11-02-2007, 07:45 AM

Went VERY smoothly today.. anyone who can help please email Brian..
he will be available at about 7am pacific/10 eastern

brianjw71@hotmail.com

Hey all.. still working on this project.. been going for about 12 hours straight..

could use some more help if anyone can..

The email message originally said 14,000 'sign ups'... NOW..

there are 15,400 as of yesterdays update..

hopefully, many of these additional 1,400 are from the mailing..

Time's running out though.. the 5th is coming..

<b>REALLY could use some more help</b>

anyone who can help... please email Brian..

brianjw71@hotmail.com

Thanks much.. :)

BrianH
11-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Bump --Ron Paul MySpace Friends now at 77333 folks!! It's growing at about 2,000 PER DAY right now. This is by far the biggest network for Ron Paul - bigger than MeetUps . We need to support Brian on this. I have a Mac so can't - needs Windows to run the software. Please volunteer even an hour of your time!

Revolution9
11-02-2007, 09:37 AM
this is neither urgent nor a high priority - we need to expose Ron to OFFLINE voters - not the ames ones who already know about him.

Show me one street corner you can hand off a message to 10,000 people in less than an hour. If so..why aren't you there instead of wasting your time on a thread that pisses you off?

Randy