PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't the Campaign put the Iowa Projects on the front page?

Maximus
06-25-2011, 10:50 PM
http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

We've got our "end of the quarter push", why not encourage people to fill up the projects? I'd think more people would be inclined to contribute to a direct doable cause rather than a vague "help us get to five million or so".

sailingaway
06-25-2011, 10:54 PM
I suspect each of the parts of the campaign has needs for money, New Hampshire doubtless has things it wants to do.... and if it is like corporations, the 'parent' tries to stay neutral. Because a sum to the overall campaign would be divided entirely and a sum to the Iowa projects obviously goes just to Iowa.

I don't know that is the case, but it is what I conclude from the fact that it ISN'T on the campaign web page.

libertybrewcity
06-25-2011, 10:59 PM
they should...i don't think they have even posted it once on the main website. at least put a link or something. sheesh

KCIndy
06-25-2011, 11:16 PM
they should...i don't think they have even posted it once on the main website. at least put a link or something. sheesh

I agree! The lack of funding for the Iowa Projects has been an embarrassment. :( And it is vital we get out of the gate quickly with a good showing in Iowa.

sailingaway
06-25-2011, 11:18 PM
I really think with all the scams trying to use Ron's name to make money, people are uncertain it is an 'official' donation to the campaign. If they actually tried to donate they'd find themselves linked to the main web page, but you have to actually be trying to do it to find that out. There are other fake donation to Ron Paul pages out there.

RonPaulVolunteer
06-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Well those _stupid_ icons at the top of the page need to go. Honestly, that page looks like a very amateurish SCAMMER page. I bet a lot of people see that and become suspect.

Regardless, I tweeted in on the @RonPaulFlix twitter feed and people are already retweeting...

Rfalcon51
06-25-2011, 11:27 PM
I think they should just take the Iowa projects page down. I thought it was a great idea at the time, and I did make a donation thru it today, but it just has not caught on. They can just fund the Iowa projects from the total pool that everyone is donating to.