PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul fundraising email - "$5 million by the end of the quarter!"

Anti Federalist
06-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Already beat the $3 million goal!!!!

Donate here:

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/index.php?sr=ts0625

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9e1a03df3a024e863ece9f4018b8c898/PCC_em_banner2.jpg

Dear XXXXX (Anti Federalist),

Earlier this week, I announced that my campaign had blown past its initial fundraising goal and is racing to reach $5 million before the June 30th FEC filing deadline.

And let me tell you, the support has been overwhelming!

Fired up grassroots supporters have already launched the campaign past $3.3 million!

My campaign has been gaining strength in the polls and on the ground with Tea Party activists, liberty-minded Americans and grassroots conservatives.

Now it’s time to show the establishment our R3VOLUTION will have the financial muscle to put top-flight teams on the ground in early voting states like Iowa and New Hampshire.

So please, click here to make a contribution of $20, $35, $50, $100, $250 – or whatever you can afford up to the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple) – right away.

You see, the last thing an establishment candidate like Mitt Romney wants is a contested Republican Primary.

He doesn’t want anyone to know that Al Gore lavished praise upon his stance that global warming is “your fault.”

And he certainly doesn’t have any good answers for why he jammed through a socialized medicine scheme in Massachusetts.

You and I need to take the fight to the establishment.

And unlike other candidates in this race, I’m not willing to stand by and gaze at the pitch as it sails across the plate.

So please, click here to make a contribution of $20, $35, $50, $100, $250 – or whatever you can afford up to the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple) – so my campaign can take the establishment head on in early voting states like Iowa and New Hampshire.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Anti Federalist
06-26-2011, 12:57 AM
///

liberty2897
06-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Just ordered several RP yard signs. Some for friends and family and a backup just in-case my nosy Obama-supporting neighbor takes or defaces mine.

Up to almost 3.5 million now...

jmag
06-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Donated. )(BLIMP)